Just some speculations, rumors and predictions.....

At the risk of hearing some more snide remarks I'm reviving this post because I see an awful lot of threads running off of it, especially the trade down with Tampa. There's a few other shots that I called that are noteworthy also.

Now, if my topic is too lengthy then do yourself and me a favor and don't read it. There is no need to bad mouth me for posting football material on a football forum.

i am extremely intrigued by trade down scenerios in regard to where this team is right now. we have a complete overhaul in coaching and roster. the bills had some cap room but not enough to go out and overpay for the fa that were out there, which i thought was a good thing. so in theory, if we could turn 3 picks in the top 75 to 5 picks in that same span, we could maybe stand to benefit from it.

as a secondary note, it will be interesting to see what type of players are being drafted now, assuming that in the past buddy nix and crew were drafting with gailey/wantadt's preferences in mind. anyway, good luck and god help us all.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic