One way to look at it is this..

D521646

Last year at this time I was oh so pumped with the Mario signing, Mark Anderson, and after the draft I felt even better about our picks, (Although I am still pissed about not getting Wilson I advocated hard for that guy) and going into the season I was predicting 11 - 5 for realz, not just bloviating as we Bills fans often times do. This year however, I am not even sure what to think? Not sure about our off-season strategy or if we even have one at this point, and I sure as hell have no illusions that the Bills are going to compete for the playoffs let alone the division as I did last year at this time. So, that said, last year my hopes were legitimately high, and for the first time in a long time, and we still stunk. This year my expectations are really low, and I mean low; so my thought is that, maybe, just maybe the results will also be reversed. This year the Bills will make the playoffs despite having no reasons whatsoever to believe they will..

So this is what I'm going with, at least for now.. Who's with me?

Let's go streaking!!!

Tim-

Last year at this time I was oh so pumped with the Mario signing, Mark Anderson, and after the draft I felt even better about our picks, (Although I am still pissed about not getting Wilson I advocated hard for that guy) and going into the season I was predicting 11 - 5 for realz, not just bloviating as we Bills fans often times do. This year however, I am not even sure what to think? Not sure about our off-season strategy or if we even have one at this point, and I sure as hell have no illusions that the Bills are going to compete for the playoffs let alone the division as I did last year at this time. So, that said, last year my hopes were legitimately high, and for the first time in a long time, and we still stunk. This year my expectations are really low, and I mean low; so my thought is that, maybe, just maybe the results will also be reversed. This year the Bills will make the playoffs despite having no reasons whatsoever to believe they will..

So this is what I'm going with, at least for now.. Who's with me?

Let's go streaking!!!

Tim-

That is maybe the worst attempt at a negative post I have ever seen :)