briggs meyers and political affiliation

yes. so im an Exceptionally Neurotic Tranny Pervert. sums me up rather nicely i think

You had percentages of M, F and T. It had nothing to do with you personally, but I betcha you now wish you hadn't come out of the closet, eh?

the point of the exercise was to know yourself better...strengths and weaknesses. and probably, more importantly, to understand that different personalities think in different ways and require different approaches to manage or co exist. we did an exercise where our fictiitious business had low morale and hence, low productivity. 4 teams were comprised of whoever wanted to join them : N, F, S and T. there weren't enough self avowed F's (though i suspect some true F's felt disclosing it would be seen as weak) so some people played that character. we had a budget to address the problems but no other requirements. the solutions of the different groups were very different in terms of detail, scope and focus. i went with the N's but so did some S's claiming they just wanted to see what N's were all about. pretty interesting stuff. still think that there's at least a weak correlation to political affiliation, however.