Any WoW players here

Unless you some kind of uber-dork (I'm not) you probably don't have a clue what WoW is.  I was wondering if there were any others (not that I'm one of them) out there?

If you are and you're willing to admit it.......

I'm sooooo embarassed.  :D

198003[/snapback]

Are you referring to an Opie and Anthony WoW? :D

Unless you some kind of uber-dork (I'm not) you probably don't have a clue what WoW is.  I was wondering if there were any others (not that I'm one of them) out there?

If you are and you're willing to admit it.......

I'm sooooo embarassed.  :D

198003[/snapback]

Don't be embarrassed, wave that geek flag high. Hell, I'll admit it, I've been playing since a couple of days after release. Fun game.

Ooh, that sounds like D&D.  Dork Alert!

198045[/snapback]

I knew what it was (don't play though). However, remember that the geeks and dorks are the ones that run the world. We implement and maintain things like message boards (this is in order of priority! :D ), DVD players, cell phones, internet, etc, etc, etc. If not for us, you'd be reading hand-written pages by candlelight.

So make fun all you want, see if we care. :D

CW

I knew what it was (don't play though).  However, remember that the geeks and dorks are the ones that run the world.  We implement and maintain things like message boards (this is in order of priority! :D ), DVD players, cell phones, internet, etc, etc, etc.  If not for us, you'd be reading hand-written pages by candlelight.

So make fun all you want, see if we care.  :D

CW

198069[/snapback]

No I wouldn't - but don't let that spoil your fun. :)

rm -rf*

I know my way around, buddy.  :D

198088[/snapback]

Umm... That command would give you the following error:

rm: unkown option -- *

Nice try though. You get a C- for being close. :D

CW

Ever Crack?  I had a buddy who ended up divorced over that game.  Damn.

198120[/snapback]

There was a guy here in Hudson, WI who killed himself over "love lost" on EQ. Apparantly he lived with his mom (and was in his mid-20s), and she was growing concerned with him so took his keyboard away when she went to work. He went to Target, bought a new one, and kept playing. Apparantly somebody rejected him online and he offed himself in the house. :devil:

CW