Is there anyone here NOT happy with Mularkey

Kelly the Dog

Look, frankly, it all comes down to a few key things - everything else is just surplusage:

1) gameplanning

2) in-game adjustments (including decisions like challenges, etc.)

3) toughness

GW talked a huge game about all 3, which won me over at first and made me really want to like him. He then failed miserably at all 3, but was somehow able to talk his big game back up after each Sunday Debacle (hence my Board Handle). So far, MM is relatively softspoken, straightforward, and seemingly competent - but the test will be on Sundays. NOT Tuesdays, and certainly not Saturdays in July.

(whoa, my girlfriend just caught me typing this and thinks I'm a huge dork. F' it.)

How can anyone judge a HC that has not even experienced his first REGULAR SEASON game yet?

This guy has not had the opportunity to show his all yet. Please cut the NEW HC some slack.

GO BILLS & DREW & TH & WILLIS & THE VERY MIGHTY D CRUSH THOSE JAGWADS

I was a Mularkey fan when most of us were clamoring for Fassel and Coughlin. I liked him then and he has done nothing to do anything but reenforce by feelings, at this stage of the game.

Ultimately, the W's are what matters, and he'll have some growing pains, but I think this guy will be a very good coach for a very long time.