Would You Want Percy Harvin?

Sure the guy's talented, but I wouldn't want any parts of him. Rumor has it he expects to be paid $16+m/yr, and is demanding a trade out of MN. And he has serious issues with authority. All this for a guy who, in 5 seasons, hasn't once eclipsed 1000 yds or even sniffed double digit TDs. Am I missing something here?

The stats mean nothing with a guy like this. He was used extremely sparingly until they shockingly found out how good this guy could be at the wide receiver position. He hasnt even touched his prime yet, but this guy WILL be a pro bowler. He does not have the attitude problems everyone wants to claim he does. In fact a big part of why there has been any problem with him at all is because the Vikings havent allowed him to play WR full time, and that has kept his market value down. He was finally getting that much needed time on the field last year and was one of the league leaders in receiving until he was injured. If you have ever really watched this guy play for any length of time he is a rare talent. If someone is going to pay him big money I would love it to be us. We just spent 125 million on a defensive line that was still below average. Lets not start pinching our pennies now.

What do you mean he doesn't have attitude problems?

Have you been hanging with him ?

His attitude problems have been well documented...he was always causing problems dating back to high school.

I'm from 757 area code and 757 athletes are talented yet dumb as rocks

Vick iverson plexico sweetpea Whitaker. All flubbed away so much more like clockwork by being entitled morons

Edited by Ryan L Billz