Falcons to release Turner, Robinson, Abraham

JM57

Hard to say without looking up the actual game situations but....

3rd (or 4th) down and 1-2 yards to go: 7 attempts......12 yards......longest run 12 yards.

Doesn't look good.

Ouch.

It seems like if he had any value, that's where it would lie.

Probably obvious run situations but still...

Actually.....his 3.6 Y/A was pretty horrible and a massive 0.9 Y/A less than his 2011 season.

Personally I think he is likely finished.

I don't think he has much left, but some team will give him a shot.

Actually.....his 3.6 Y/A was pretty horrible and a massive 0.9 Y/A less than his 2011 season.

Personally I think he is likely finished.

He seems to go through up and down cycles.... I get the impression that he doesn't take ideal care of his body physically outside football (big weight swings for instance). Then he gets beat up, then he gets to rest up then he plays fresh for a bit rinse and repeat.

You have to think that he's nearing the end quickly as that's not a sustainable career arc and he's getting old with a lot of carries some of those years.

Ouch.

It seems like if he had any value, that's where it would lie.

Probably obvious run situations but still...

Even when they have a FB in, or 2 TEs defenses have to respect Julio, roddy, Gonzales and Ryan.

That's what I found most surprising last year - stopping a big powerful back with defenders that can cover those guys should be MUCH harder than it was.

Even when they have a FB in, or 2 TEs defenses have to respect Julio, roddy, Gonzales and Ryan.

That's what I found most surprising last year - stopping a big powerful back with defenders that can cover those guys should be MUCH harder than it was.

Yeah, there's absolutely no explanation that could excuse numbers that bad.

Turner's stated that he wants to play this year but that's not the question.