Mike Hermann - QB - RPI

#34fan

Just updating everyone....

Here's some footage from Hermannn's pro day @ SUNY Stony Brook (RPI doesn't have one, but Stony Brook was gracious enough to send him an invite to theirs)

This is a BIG STRONG, KID. -Key word here is RAW. -Balls don't come out crispy-clean like Geno's... Arms got decent power though.

When did Bob Saget's uglier brother start doing sports commentary?

BTW, did he throw any passes to the right side?

Yes.

I know it's hard to believe, when you consider my typing ability, but I was never invited to a pro day. I would have to assume though that someone has set up specific plays that they want to see the kid run. Whether it's someone at Stony Brook (in which case Hermann may have some input) or NFL personnel, someone is telling them what to run. I wouldn't read too much into the fact that only a few throws to the right were highlighted.

Also, unlike others at their pro day, I assume that Hermann is throwing to kids he just met.

And finally, we need to get the kid a nickname. So far I've got "The Munsterator!!!!" throwing to his WRs affectionately known as the "Hermits."

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally solid school though and as you probably know, Adam Oates studied aerospace engineering there. Makes total sense if you remember the kind of player Adam Oates was.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Oates certainly did not go to school for engineering. You're mixing him with Puppa and I don't think that he was aero e.

When did Bob Saget's uglier brother start doing sports commentary?

? :huh:

I know it's hard to believe, when you consider my typing ability, but I was never invited to a pro day. I would have to assume though that someone has set up specific plays that they want to see the kid run. Whether it's someone at Stony Brook (in which case Hermann may have some input) or NFL personnel, someone is telling them what to run. I wouldn't read too much into the fact that only a few throws to the right were highlighted.

Also, unlike others at their pro day, I assume that Hermann is throwing to kids he just met.

And finally, we need to get the kid a nickname. So far I've got "The Munsterator!!!!" throwing to his WRs affectionately known as the "Hermits."

:lol: I thought of damn-near the same thing... Mine was "The Munster" -I was waiting 'til he actually made somebody's roster to use it.

Edited by #34fan

Here's a very interesting, and fairly in-depth interview with Hermann... This kid is really chomping at the bit... -Sometimes a bit too hard. Still, considering it was being put on by a bunch of HACKS. -I thought he did well.

I'm willing to call this kid a legit PROJECT QB. Ceratinly no worse than Brock Osweiller. Anyway, have a look, and sound off!

Edited by #34fan

. SORRY ABOUT THE EFF-UP!

Gotcha Jaybee. -Fixed

Good stuff. Just cant help but to like this kid. Really hope he gets a shot somewhere. I'll root for him no matter where he ends up. Thanks again, #34. 0pouce.gif

jb

Edited by jaybee