Scouting Nassib, Manuel, and Dysert A Metrics breakdown

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said all the WRs suck. I believe all the QBs are average because I watch about 6 college games a week and have seen all the "top" QBs at least 6 or 7 times a year and none of them impressed me. They all had good moments and good traits but they were either inconsistent or they were in general just OK.

You are new here and you will see that I mean what say and am not trying to be a dick, I just call things the way I see them and that rubs some people and moderators the wrong way. No hard Feelings.

He is my QB and I am sticking with him :) I think I have seen that a lot of people on TBD dislike bleacher report or don't consider it a useful source of information.........however I really like that site. I like the way everything is broken down. Also one of my favorite people to argue(I mean discuss) football with writes for them......or is posted on their a lot.......so to everyone who hates bleacher report....ok but I don't fall in that category.

And yes off topic again I went

Sabre's losing and Bills rebuilding again - folks get a bit cranky around this time of year. You learn to ignore the trolling, the topic-sniping, and tread very carefully. If (I mean when) our boys start winning again, it will lighten up. It is all guess work and opinion at this point. I don't mind saying that my opinion is that Dysert would make a serviceable QB in a draft that makes most scouts sick if they are looking for 1st round QB talent although I do think Gino has the raw tools that are NFL vogue (everyone is going to be looking for the next Kapernick) and Smith will go higher than his measurables will grade out.

Edited by ColdBlueNorth

Sabre's losing and Bills rebuilding again - folks get a bit cranky around this time of year. You learn to ignore the trolling, the topic-sniping, and tread very carefully. If (I mean when) our boys start winning again, it will lighten up. It is all guess work and opinion at this point. I don't mind saying that my opinion is that Dysert would make a serviceable QB in a draft that makes most scouts sick if they are looking for 1st round QB talent although I do think Gino has the raw tools that are NFL vogue (everyone is going to be looking for the next Kapernick) and Smith will go higher than his measurables will grade out.

That is all ok I post on many different sites and discuss on twitter.....I am not easily rattled and always enjoy a good argument :) I actually really enjoy reading opinions and commenting. Sometimes people sway my opinion if the argument is good enough. I have also lived thru the glory days and what seems to be the never ending hole we are in now.......so I understand completely lol

http://www.buffaloru...trics-breakdown

Great breakdown and if you follow the link to the website there is a lot more:) Hope I posted this right.

Good read. Thanks for sharing some original and purposeful content surrounding quarterback prospects for the upcoming NFL draft. Extra points for not editorializing. Double extra points for not editorializing and using the word "sucks". If more posters brought this kind of activity to TSW, I'd read it much more often. Kudos.

Good read. Thanks for sharing some original and purposeful content surrounding quarterback prospects for the upcoming NFL draft. Extra points for not editorializing. Double extra points for not editorializing and using the word "sucks". If more posters brought this kind of activity to TSW, I'd read it much more often. Kudos.

I have been trying to find more reads like this especially with all the recent talk about analytics........so far unsucessful but it is really interesting to me.......maybe I will learn how to do it myself lol I am great at math after all

i'm still fearful that if you wait until pick 10 in round 2, then the guy you wanted, along with your 2nd and possibly 3rd choices will be gone as well. in a draft that is argueably very thin at qb, i am of the opinion that that makes it even more important to identify your guy and take him early.

That's why I will not roast OBD for picking a QB at 8.

Nobody anywhere on this earth has any idea how any of these QB's will be in the NFL. Nobody. They can do all the tests, combines, stats, projections, anything else you can think of and it doesn't matter. The only way to find out is to draft one and let him play. Doesn't matter if it's 1st overall, 1st round or 6th round, Doesn't matter if he is 6'2 or 6'5, can run, can't run, smart, stupid and everything in between. Can compare him to anyone and everyone that ever played QB in the NFL. Nobody really knows. Everyone says "it's a weak QB class". BS. Nobody knows. It could be one of the best ever in a few years or the worst ever. Have to play and just see. Take the best and most educated guess possible and then all we can all do is wait and see and argue about it to no end. Everyone should be excited if they do draft a QB, any QB in the draft. .If nothing else, he has to be better than Fitzpatrick....or not.

Nobody anywhere on this earth has any idea how any of these QB's will be in the NFL. Nobody. They can do all the tests, combines, stats, projections, anything else you can think of and it doesn't matter. The only way to find out is to draft one and let him play. Doesn't matter if it's 1st overall, 1st round or 6th round, Doesn't matter if he is 6'2 or 6'5, can run, can't run, smart, stupid and everything in between. Can compare him to anyone and everyone that ever played QB in the NFL. Nobody really knows. Everyone says "it's a weak QB class". BS. Nobody knows. It could be one of the best ever in a few years or the worst ever. Have to play and just see. Take the best and most educated guess possible and then all we can all do is wait and see and argue about it to no end. Everyone should be excited if they do draft a QB, any QB in the draft. .If nothing else, he has to be better than Fitzpatrick....or not.

This is the best post regarding the drafting of quarterback so far in this offseason.

Thank you.