mob16151's first mock draft of 2013.

mob16151

So it's 2013 and the NFL's silly season is about to start. So I decided to do my first mock draft. So without further ado, lets get to it.

Rd.1(8th overall) Keenan Allen WR Cal I wanted to take a QB there. But with Smith off the board,and Barkely's struggles, I couldn't do it. Thus the Allen pick,he's a dynamic receiver with good size and speed,and he can play from day one.

Rd.2 (41st overall) Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas. Ahhh this is better,to me this is where the QB's make a lot more sense,and I love Wilson, the kid has plenty of arm,and took a beating behind that Arkansas O line and still completed over 60 percent of his passes for over 3000 yards. I have him down here as a second rounder,but if the Bills want him,they'll probably have to trade back into the first to get him. Or maybe not, this is a really hard QB class to project this season.

RD 3 (71st overall) Bacarri Rambo S UGA Wilson has lost a step,and Scott is a shell of his former self. Assuming the Bills resin Byrd, they still need to get him a partner,and Rambo is a beast. Was suspended the first 4 games of Georgias season but the kid is a pyhsical presence, and would stand a legitimate chance of being a day 1 starter.

RD 4.Jelani Jenkins OLB Florida An athletic freak, who struggled some with injuries this offseason. However in RD 4 you have to take him, because he's well worth taking on his athleticism alone.

RD.5 Ray Graham RB Pitt. He struggled some this season returning from a major knee injury,but he's a alented back,and with Jackson being older,and Choice being useless,it's time to add another young back.

RD. 6 Tino Sunseri QB Pitt. I like Sunseri and he's a scrapper. Might as well get 1 more young QB in here.

There it is let me hear your feedback.

No thanks. Waiting to draft a LB til round 4. Then drafting a Lb who severely under performed and likely wouldn't even be an upgrade to Bradham. I don't get it. At all. We need 2-3 Lbs. I like Rambo, but again, not over a Lb. makes no sense IMO. Can't argue with Wilson in the 2nd. We need a QB. While I like Allen and I'd like to add a good wr, I just don't see how we can pass on the pass rushing talent available to draft a wr that might be had in the 2nd round

where can i sign up? :D

Just write Russ Brandon and tell him to hire me as GM lol

No thanks. Waiting to draft a LB til round 4. Then drafting a Lb who severely under performed and likely wouldn't even be an upgrade to Bradham. I don't get it. At all. We need 2-3 Lbs. I like Rambo, but again, not over a Lb. makes no sense IMO. Can't argue with Wilson in the 2nd. We need a QB. While I like Allen and I'd like to add a good wr, I just don't see how we can pass on the pass rushing talent available to draft a wr that might be had in the 2nd round

Thats cool, and I get where your coming from, personally I feel like the Bills can compete with Sheppard,Bradham,and Barnett. And I really don't see Allen making it past 15.

Just write Russ Brandon and tell him to hire me as GM lol

Thats cool, and I get where your coming from, personally I feel like the Bills can compete with Sheppard,Bradham,and Barnett. And I really don't see Allen making it past 15.

We can compete with 3 lbs that have no nose for the ball and can't cover? Did you watch any games this season? All 3 were completely inept. I give Bradham a pass because he was a rookie, but shepp and Barnett were among the league worst lbs. I don't know how you can say we can compete with them. They got absolutely dominated this last season

We can compete with 3 lbs that have no nose for the ball and can't cover? Did you watch any games this season? All 3 were completely inept. I give Bradham a pass because he was a rookie, but shepp and Barnett were among the league worst lbs. I don't know how you can say we can compete with them. They got absolutely dominated this last season

I watched the game, and I didn't see guys who couldn't play. I saw guys who were overthinking in Wannestadts scheme. Which is why I'm more concerned with upgrading the offense and secondary via the draft. And getting a guy like Wheeler or Spencer via FA.

I watched the game, and I didn't see guys who couldn't play. I saw guys who were overthinking in Wannestadts scheme. Which is why I'm more concerned with upgrading the offense and secondary via the draft. And getting a guy like Wheeler or Spencer via FA.

I saw Barnett get best constantly in coverage and a slow Sheppard struggle to get off blocks and get to the runner. I hope you're right and the scheme was the problem. I just don't see it. We need at least 2 Lbs that can play. One that's great vs the run. Another that can cover. Adding another one on top of that would be nice. Of prefer to add a CB to a safety for the secondary. Gilmore and brooks are the only CBs we have that can cover anyone. Williams and Rogers are garbage. If we resign Byrd, I'm ok with Byrd and search with Wilson and williams getting backup minutes.

So it's 2013 and the NFL's silly season is about to start. So I decided to do my first mock draft. So without further ado, lets get to it.

Rd.1(8th overall) Keenan Allen WR Cal I wanted to take a QB there. But with Smith off the board,and Barkely's struggles, I couldn't do it. Thus the Allen pick,he's a dynamic receiver with good size and speed,and he can play from day one.

Rd.2 (41st overall) Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas. Ahhh this is better,to me this is where the QB's make a lot more sense,and I love Wilson, the kid has plenty of arm,and took a beating behind that Arkansas O line and still completed over 60 percent of his passes for over 3000 yards. I have him down here as a second rounder,but if the Bills want him,they'll probably have to trade back into the first to get him. Or maybe not, this is a really hard QB class to project this season.

RD 3 (71st overall) Bacarri Rambo S UGA Wilson has lost a step,and Scott is a shell of his former self. Assuming the Bills resin Byrd, they still need to get him a partner,and Rambo is a beast. Was suspended the first 4 games of Georgias season but the kid is a pyhsical presence, and would stand a legitimate chance of being a day 1 starter.

RD 4.Jelani Jenkins OLB Florida An athletic freak, who struggled some with injuries this offseason. However in RD 4 you have to take him, because he's well worth taking on his athleticism alone.

RD.5 Ray Graham RB Pitt. He struggled some this season returning from a major knee injury,but he's a alented back,and with Jackson being older,and Choice being useless,it's time to add another young back.

RD. 6 Tino Sunseri QB Pitt. I like Sunseri and he's a scrapper. Might as well get 1 more young QB in here.

Love It! Would you take Manti Te'O if he falls to #8?

Before this whole dead gf thing started, I would have been onboard. And while I still feel like Teo is a talented player, I just dont think he's good enough to put up with the whole media circus that (potentially) comes with him

I like this draft a lot, I definitely could get on board with it. Its very similar to my currently preferred picks, actually.

I would pass, I think the defense suffers mostly from a coaching problem, whereas the offense suffers mostly from a talent problem.

I didn't see the Sunseri pick the first time I read it. I rarely say this about any player, but that guy has zero chance to be a good starting player in the nfl. He's absolute garbage as far as I'm concerned. I won a lot of money this year betting against him. He played well in the ND game. Other than that, I don't know how he was a starter for so long. Can't stand him.

I didn't see the Sunseri pick the first time I read it. I rarely say this about any player, but that guy has zero chance to be a good starting player in the nfl. He's absolute garbage as far as I'm concerned. I won a lot of money this year betting against him. He played well in the ND game. Other than that, I don't know how he was a starter for so long. Can't stand him.

I don't see him as a starter either,but I think he's a good enough game manager that he could mature into a very good backup. I mean the kid only threw what like 3 int's all year?

• 1 month later...

New coaching regime means that we have to find the franchise cornerstone in the first 2 rounds. There is no way that Buffalo is going to wait till the 3rd round to get our signal caller. Round 1 we'll likely grab our future defensive captain, then either trade back up into the 22-32 pick or take a QB with our 2nd.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.