McGahee on Sportscenter Last night

stevestojan

I was sure this would have to have been posted, but If it is, I missed it.

Anyway, he said that he never told the Bills he wanted to be traded.

At the end they asked him if he was content being behind TH. He said "No great back is content being a backup" (paraphrased). I like that. He will be playing his ass off trying to be the one starting here next year. And so will Travis. That cannot be a bad thing for this years team.

Also, does anyone else think that Willis looks like he is always about to crack up when he talks? Like he is a huge smartass? He just looks funny talking...

I was sure this would have to have been posted, but If it is, I missed it.

Anyway, he said that he never told the Bills he wanted to be traded.

At the end they asked him if he was content being behind TH. He said "No great back is content being a backup" (paraphrased). I like that.  He will be playing his ass off trying to be the one starting here next year. And so will Travis. That cannot be a bad thing for this years team.

Also, does anyone else think that Willis looks like he is always about to crack up when he talks? Like he is a huge smartass? He just looks funny talking...

14485[/snapback]

he lauphed like it was a big joke, (taking about all the trade talk), like he knew his agent did it, and acted like it was a game or something.

he also said no great player wants to be a backup.

and he has a really small mouth.. did anyone else see that... like someone kicked him in the face, and cant open his mouth at all.... :lol:

he lauphed like it was a big joke, (taking about all the trade talk), hike he knew his agent did it, and acted like it was a game or something.

14493[/snapback]

that's exactly how i took his reaction, but i didnt want to post that because i did believe that he did want to be traded (or at least Rosendick put the idea out there) and my opinion might be a bit onesided. But, you saw that too?

It was like when a kid in class throws something, and the teacher turns around:

"Willis, was that you who did that?"

Willis (smiling) "Noooo!"

that's exactly how i took his reaction, but i didnt want to post that because i did believe that he did want to be traded (or at least Rosendick put the idea out there) and my opinion might be a bit onesided. But, you saw that too?

It was like when a kid in class throws something, and the teacher turns around:

"Willis, was that you who did that?"

Willis (smiling) "Noooo!"

14496[/snapback]

lol, that is the perfect example... hes rich cus of the bills who took a chance on him, he should be greatfull, not lauphing about screwing over the team.

and he has a really small mouth.. did anyone else see that... like someone kicked him in the face, and cant open his mouth at all.... :lol:

14493[/snapback]

Yeah, and Travis has a big head and stubs for fingers. Freaks.

Yeah, and Travis has a big head and stubs for fingers.  Freaks.

14527[/snapback]

Could it be that WM can't open his mouth all the way because he's got about 10 teeth too many in there? Braces Willis, Braces! You can afford them now!

My view is that the context of Rosenhaus' leak to the press was that his other client, Ogunleye (spelling?) wanted out of Miami, and Rosenhaus knew that we had a need for a DE so he was trying to make something happen with the Bills and Dolphins.

Soon after that, Ogunleye was traded to the Bears and we have not heard anything from Rosenhaus about WM.