Stadium Renovation renderings

Punch

To me mostly cosmetic.

Pic 1 - not sure what the interior space would be used for. Losing the parking spots in front of the scoreboard, but they've used that space for their sponsored tailgate lately

Pic 2 - pics of people taken outside shown inside. Nice. Purely cosmetic. Not any wider. There are such bottlenecks around the bathrooms it gets very hard to get anywhere. Nice to see my section represented although the yardline/section numbers do not match up. Can't tell if they're adding/renovating bathrooms.

Pic 3 - 2 more jumbotrons help the people at rockpile end of the stadium. that's about it.

Pic 4 - Covered gate entries and outside screens will be nice.

Pic 5 - Updated store - not a huge deal to anyone but them.

They are adding men's bathrooms. Hopefully I won't see anyone pissing in the sinks anymore haha

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Bills Focus video around the 1:40 mark he explicitly says "additional concession stands" and "adding new restrooms"

Well based on the link from the County Executive, "9. New destination concession and restroom areas on the upper concourse", so I am SOL with my seats in the lower bowl and my earlier premise is correct, they will probably tear out the throughs and add urninals so even less men can piss at one time based on this "22. Cosmetically upgrade and refurbish all existing toilet rooms" I can see longer wait times at the pisser but at least I will be able to hear the game, 1. Expansion of live game sound into concourse restrooms! Lucky me!

https://www2.erie.gov/exec/index.php?q=ralph-wilson-stadium-improvements