Some comments I got on "Renovating the Ralph"

Here are just some of the comments I for on the Renovating the Ralph article.

A lot of people liked it (Thanks.) A lot of people hate adding grass (noted). One guy just wanted to pee on the roof of the atrium on game day.

http://www.thekickisgood.com/?p=4512

Thanks again for reading.

Edited by TheKickIsGood

Stadium Renovation renderings

So I posted this comment already with the above topic-discussion and felt the need to apply it here, as well. ...

Here's my first thought after reading just the snippet of the Buffalo News article on TBD:

Visions emerge of upgrades to Ralph Wilson Stadium

'“We want it to glow and light up at night,” said architect Scott Radecic, a former Bills linebacker who is now senior principal at Populous. “We want it to be a beacon along Abbott Road. We want people to know and to be obvious about what it is. We want to reinforce the Bills brand when people are passing by the stadium.”'

So that thought would be: " this SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE A LONG TIME AGO ". And then pondering the reasons why, i suppose.

{p.s. I re-tweeted this and, wow, you ARE famous. ...RIP Senior Russert, I truly miss that guy & think the whole world does too!}

Edited by Yonder_d7

Visions emerge of upgrades to Ralph Wilson Stadium

'“We want it to glow and light up at night,” said architect Scott Radecic, a former Bills linebacker who is now senior principal at Populous. “We want it to be a beacon along Abbott Road. We want people to know and to be obvious about what it is. We want to reinforce the Bills brand when people are passing by the stadium.”'

I always thought The Big Tree Inn was the Beacon Of Abbott Road!