LOST (unofficial second thread)

geggytah

but AAAHHH i missed the first 7 minutes!!!! what happened?!?

194989[/snapback]

Kate climbed a tree. Kate came down the tree. Kate heard a noise. Kate threw a rock. Rock hit Sawyer. Kate heard a noise. Noise is a waterfall. Kate and Sawyer go swimming. They find two bodies still strapped in their seats. Sawyer pilfers the dead guy's wallet. Kate spots a silver brief case. Sawyer helps Kate get the briefcase.

:blink:

I think I missed a week or two....

How did Claire die? And who tried to hang Charlie? Was it that Ethan guy that Jack kept seeing?

That was a typical hour that left us with furrowed brows, tho. All that so we could find out that Kate was after a message from her beau, whoever he is, that's quite puzzling. A toy plane? I'm racking my brain here with symbolism and just getting overdrive. If anyone saw the writing on the wing...? Kate is starting to get on my nerves with all of her lies and secrets.

A few weeks ago, someone pointed out that each episode except one has ended with a song to kind of lighten the mood. Thanks to that person. Tonight we got "Somewhere Beyond the Sea" from Shannon. Pretty good voice and pronunciation. Some might be thinking she's better at French than she's saying. Red herring. When you've heard a song that many times, each note, accent, rolled R is imprinted like a mimograph....

I think I missed a week or two....

How did Claire die? And who tried to hang Charlie? Was it that Ethan guy that Jack kept seeing?

That was a typical hour that left us with furrowed brows, tho. All that so we could find out that Kate was after a message from her beau, whoever he is, that's quite puzzling. A toy plane? I'm racking my brain here with symbolism and just getting overdrive. If anyone saw the writing on the wing...? Kate is starting to get on my nerves with all of her lies and secrets.

A few weeks ago, someone pointed out that each episode except one has ended with a song to kind of lighten the mood. Thanks to that person. Tonight we got "Somewhere Beyond the Sea" from Shannon. Pretty good voice and pronunciation. Some might be thinking she's better at French than she's saying. Red herring. When you've heard a song that many times, each note, accent, rolled R is imprinted like a mimograph....

195047[/snapback]

Claire is not necessarily dead. When the fat kid was doing a census from the flight manifest, Ethan wasnt on it... as soon as we fuind that out, Ethan "kidnaps" Cliare and Charlie... the doctor (yes, like in real life, Im terrible with their names) goes too look for them and Ethan beats the sh-- out of him. Later, Doc finds Charlie hanging from a tree, Claire is still gone... Ethan, still gone... told Doc if he keeps following him, he will kill the Claire.