Justified season 4

Schmokinnnnnn hot is the word............nice google image inkman.

haven't taken a look at the following yet but have been told it's pretty good.

Hey hopsguy you watching Californication at all? Tobolowsky is great in there as well.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hopsguy you watching Californication at all? Tobolowsky is great in there as well.

I watch it but more out of habit than anything else. Like "Weeds", it has hung on a bit too long. Charlie Runkle is always funny, though. Evan Handler is usually solid in everything he does. The daughter from "Taken" has turned out quite nice, too.

Don't get me wrong, I want to grow up to be Hank Moody. B-)

Back to the actual thread topic... Matt Jones (Badger) was on "The Office" last week playing an Amish friend of Dwight's. I couldn't separate the two. I thought he was going to start spouting off about Nazi zombies.

good freakin catch............i watched that episode and thought that guy looked familiar......it was badger.....and i want to be hank moody one day as well. what a life. :thumbsup:

think you might be getting the BB thread and the Justified thread mixed though....

to bring it back to the Justified How insanely good is Ava as the bad guys wife? She has no holes, her flawless execution of the way she handled Johnny when he asked about Wynn Duffy and Boyd was impressive. Tony Soprano needed an Ava over a Carmella.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

last episode rocked! the hill people were awesome. scary, but awesome "ya think i'da give him a working gun? firing pin's out" or some such words. love this show. and, yup, kin is thicker than water.

best dialogue your gonna get on a tv show IMO. a week doesn't go by without some hilarious banter.

was listening to a justified podcast while landscaping the other day..........they were mentioning how Tim (sheriff sniper) is an alcoholic.

was interesting to me how he's always kinda dry and a smartass, nice detail.

i can't think of a single person on the show I haven't liked Art, Raylan, Tim, Boyd, Ava, Wynn etc are all awesome characters.

good freakin catch............i watched that episode and thought that guy looked familiar......it was badger.....and i want to be hank moody one day as well. what a life. :thumbsup:

think you might be getting the BB thread and the Justified thread mixed though....

to bring it back to the Justified How insanely good is Ava as the bad guys wife? She has no holes, her flawless execution of the way she handled Johnny when he asked about Wynn Duffy and Boyd was impressive. Tony Soprano needed an Ava over a Carmella.

Indeed.

According to IMDb, Matt Jones (Badger) will be on "The Office" spin-off, "The Farm".

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.grantland...pisode-8-outlaw

Another great episode for Raylan and Boyd, wonder if Wynn Duffy and Johnny are gonna meet their graves soon.

The thought of Boyd Crowder running a Dairy Queen is beyond hilarious.

The 2nd level of deciet used by so many characters is very interesting.........gonna be an awesome ending if Boyd and Tonin's "guy" (played by mike o'malley)start running the show.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

http://www.grantland...pisode-8-outlaw

Another great episode for Raylan and Boyd, wonder if Wynn Duffy and Johnny are gonna meet their graves soon.

The thought of Boyd Crowder running a Dairy Queen is beyond hilarious.

The 2nd level of deciet used by so many characters is very interesting.........gonna be an awesome ending if Boyd and Tonin's "guy" (played by mike o'malley)start running the show.

Just watched the episode at lunch today. Man, that one had a lot going on. I still can't figure out which character is my favorite. Probably Boyd.

Loved Raylan's line after he shot Tonin's guy.

Can they make this show run two hours each week?

Edited by PTS

Just watched the episode at lunch today. Man, that one had a lot going on. I still can't figure out which character is my favorite. Probably Boyd.

Loved Raylan's line after he shot Tonin's guy.

Can they make this show run two hours each week?

seriously.....i feel it needs to be on HBO/Showtime......the commercials and all slow down the pace of some of the great scenes.

Boyd>Raylan by a tad just because he's just so damn cool making all of these chess moves that could leave him dead.

Tonin's guy who got shot never had a chance.........don't run your mouth to Raylan COME ON MAN!!

IMO they need to make a movie or get moved to a premium channel with no commercial to maximize all that is going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Just caught up with the last two episodes off my DVR. First legitimate "WTF" moment I have had with a TV series in awhile. I never saw that little plot twist coming re:Drew Thompson

• 2 weeks later...

So was that the best hour of tv in forever or what ?

The Colton/Tim negotiation was awesome. Colton with the breakout performance.

I've seen action movies that struggle to put that much together in 2 hours.

Eva w the lighter, yolo and bob, Boyd and Nicky. Well done.

Thought we might have lost the constable there for a second

"People underestimate bob at their own peril"

"He's the guy who killed Yoohoo" :lol: :lol: :lol: Hilarious.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Agreed. Alan Sepinwall was talking this episode up on Twitter during the day. It was really great. Tim & Bob really stole the show.

My only problem - I never really bought Yolo as a heavy. Too young/plain. The other Tollen guy that was all over Boyd didn't strike me as all that tough, either. Casting needs to find some Danny Trejo types.

Agree on yolo, but I did buy it just as a bit of comical relief, the scene with him at constable had some hilarity if you can overlook the brutality there.

The older heavy I'll give the benefit of the doubt due to all of the older badasses in the world like mike ehrmantraut from breaking bad and Harvey keitel as the wolf.

All in on justified though, just an amazing end of season is a brewing