Rumor: Carolina Steel Curtain?

I wish Chan Gailey well, but "honestly" why would a coach/coordinator who punts at the opposing team's 35 yard line twice in the same season when down in the game make a good "Offensive" Coordinator?? Why would someone who loses track of down & distance who is the head coach be great in any capacity if he is actively engaged in a football game? Why would a Coach or OC who had an aggressive offensive philosophy surrender the opportunity to receive the ball after winning the coin flip in almost every contest that the Bills participated in? That's not aggressive, Chan's not aggressive, he is just as far from motivating as Dick Jauron was! Did we watch the same games, the same coach? I think Chan was always marginal, and with the Bills I think he really was lousy and may have been lost in the past. Nothing like a Coach who replies "I don't know" so many times repeatedly when asked by the media what the problems and solutions are? He never did find out neither! That is why he is gone! Chan was not, and did not have any answers, and unfortunately if Chan goes to Carolina he will be in the NFC as I woiuld love for the Bills to have to face an AFC East team twice a year who is coached in any capacity by Chan Gailey. That's my take, and I know that I'm closer than the truth than what your interpretation of Chan Gailey is. But, I hope you get your wish and I like Carolina, so best of luck despite my opinion.

Good Post. Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.

Edited by Uncle Joe

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic