Alright I was patient enough

Mile High

bump

194582[/snapback]

All I know is that the last one, KLite, is CRAP.

Napster has the name going for it, so it probably has a ton of songs.

All you want to look for is a site that guarentees "millions" of songs, and isnt just a cover for a P2P, which is what KLite is (basically, signing up for KLite is just like paying to download Limewire, which is free).

You may want to check BBB on each one too.

Either way, if you want Quality, reliability, and legality, iTunes may be your best choice.

If you're looking for cheap, go P2P, and keep your fingers crossed that you don't get caught.

All I know is that the last one, KLite, is CRAP.

Napster has the name going for it, so it probably has a ton of songs.

All you want to look for is a site that guarentees "millions" of songs, and isnt just a cover for a P2P, which is what KLite is (basically, signing up for KLite is just like paying to download Limewire, which is free).

You may want to check BBB on each one too.

Either way, if you want Quality, reliability, and legality, iTunes may be your best choice. 

If you're looking for cheap, go P2P, and keep your fingers crossed that you don't get caught.

194594[/snapback]

Thanks Steve.

I have an IPod as well, and I've purchased some from Apple. I also have the latest version of RealPlayer which supposedly also supports the IPod and they sell music for half price.

I've never had any problems with the Apple Music Store... but I have only bought a few songs... I have a ton of CD's... (over 300). So I don't buy or plan on buying that many... It is nice if you can find some which aren't available in stores - and they are always cheaper than the store... I still like to have the liner notes and crap I guess is why I've never fully switched... It is easy to burn those on a CD after you download them, (and then reimport them as MP3s if you don't want the AAC files that apple sells to you.)

If you have any more specific questions... PM me and I'll try my best.

I have an IPod as well, and I've purchased some from Apple.  I also have the latest version of RealPlayer which supposedly also supports the IPod and they sell music for half price.

I've never had any problems with the Apple Music Store...  but I have only bought a few songs...  I have a ton of CD's...  (over 300).  So I don't buy or plan on buying that many...  It is nice if you can find some which aren't available in stores - and they are always cheaper than the store...  I still like to have the liner notes and crap I guess is why I've never fully switched...  It is easy to burn those on a CD after you download them, (and then reimport them as MP3s if you don't want the AAC files that apple sells to you.)

If you have any more specific questions...  PM me and I'll try my best.

194605[/snapback]

Thank you

if you want to pay for the music and i dont know why you would really want to then go to  www.allofmp3.com

its a russian pay site that makes it like 2 dollars US for an entire album.

194519[/snapback]

I use this site - it is great !!! Entire albums will cost you between $1.30 and $2.00 or you can download individual songs off albums. I think the first $10 I spent - I got 45 songs.