(OT) Does Oklahoma Suck?

IDBillzFan

I don't think OU sucks, but Stoops' teams seem to be developing a keen knack for late-season blunderball. Each year since 2000 they've started out at least 8-0 only to peter out in the end.

They'll probably be paying for this loss for years to come in the polls, much like Auburn was shunned this year by it's miserable 2003 showing.

Tater, careful, remember, he wins 60% of the tourney's he joins...

I don't doubt it... hell, rainman could count toothpicks really fast...

194278[/snapback]

I know, I just read the hand of the week from the Blog section...I am guessing next weeks hand of the week will be the right ..for 20+ years of service...possibly more impressive than the Cal Ripken streak

It's one thing to look good against Baylor or Kansas, but the Sooners weren't playing some patsy from the Big 12 last night.

USC has a football team that excells in all facets of the game. OU didn't play a team with that kind of passing game or talent on offense all year.

If Leinart returns to SC for his senior year with that talent coming back, and if the Fredo-Chow regimen stays intact, everyone else will play for #2 in 2005.  SC will be virtually unbeatable.

194276[/snapback]

While that statement is true, I can't see Leinart coming back. Top 2 pick in the NFL draft for sure. He's really got nothing to prove.

Are suggesting that Bob Stoops hasn't been a winner in everything he's done in his life?

Cuz that's not very nice.....

194164[/snapback]

I thought it was a given fact that OU was synonomous with winners. It's quite the organization and has quite the fan base.

I thought it was a given fact that OU was synonomous with winners.  It's quite the organization and has quite the fan base.

194399[/snapback]

Which surprises me that anyone who didn't graduate from that school would be a fan. I mean, they really sucked last night. Almost as bad as New England sucked playing Miami a few weeks ago.

Which surprises me that anyone who didn't graduate from that school would be a fan. I mean, they really sucked last night. Almost as bad as New England sucked playing Miami a few weeks ago.

194404[/snapback]

I really can't answer that question, but I would imagine that there are a few OU fans on suicide watch this morning. Being favored and talking smack on Rome all week.... man. I don't know if you can compare this to the NE/ MIami game because NE only lost by a point, while OU got blown out and embarrased.

I really can't answer that question, but I would imagine that there are a few OU fans on suicide watch this morning.  Being favored and talking smack on Rome all week.... man.  I don't know if you can compare this to the NE/ MIami game because NE only lost by a point, while OU got blown out and embarrased.

194412[/snapback]

But in reality, they both collapsed in quite the epic manner. I still say the NE loss was the most embarrassing. But damn...OU sure gave NE a run for their money on the embarrassment scale. They completely and utterly SUCKED last night. I mean, they didn't even put up a fight. They just rolled over.

Tater, careful, remember, he wins 60% of the tourney's he joins...

I don't doubt it... hell, rainman could count toothpicks really fast...

194278[/snapback]

I've offered to show you won loss records that I keep and you declined.

So please do me a favor and STFU.

I wasn't challenging Tater, I just told him any time he wants to play I'm up for it, the same goes for yourself and other wallers. I played with tgregg99 in a tournament one night. He got 3rd, I got first.