(OT) What a racist pig

Fezmid

Oh sure. When the white man screws with the black man you all say "what a shame". But when the brother is in charge, suddenly everyone is all up in arms about anything he does. Were all 27 people white? I only see where it says 4 of them were.

194172[/snapback]

see my post above...

down with whitey.

Oh sure. When the white man screws with the black man you all say "what a shame". But when the brother is in charge, suddenly everyone is all up in arms about anything he does. Were all 27 people white? I only see where it says 4 of them were.

194172[/snapback]

I'm hoping you're kidding, but in case you weren't:

The fired employees included four of the highest-ranking officers, all of them white. Hill told the newspaper their replacements would be black.

CW

194172[/snapback]

"Everyone up in arms"? are you kidding?

If the situation was reversed, and Whitey fired 27 black men and replace them with less qualified white men you would have:

Al Sharpton leading a million man march on the town.

Jesse Jackson calling for a nation wide boycott of the town.

The NAACP filling lawsuits that would would seek $500 million in damages.

Daily segments on Dateline, 20/20, and CNN on the subject.

And maybe some folks rioting with signs that say "no justice, no peace"

Instead we a small story on the CNN web site, and a mention in Buffalo Bills message board.

I'm not sticking up for this sheriff, but the story does go onto to talk about a former sheriff's plot to kill one of his successors. Is it possible that this new sheriff identified these 27 individuals as being in cahoots with the former one? If so, he may have been justified in trying to get rid of certain individuals whom he felt may have been out to get him.

I'm not sticking up for this sheriff, but the story does go onto to talk about a former sheriff's plot to kill one of his successors. Is it possible that this new sheriff identified these 27 individuals as being in cahoots with the former one? If so, he may have been justified in trying to get rid of certain individuals whom he felt may have been out to get him.

194224[/snapback]

Yeah, not professing to know anything about the situation, but could it be possible that the Sheriff was right and the peole he fired were the racist pigs? Sounds like a sensationalized version of a bad Patrick Swayze movie.

194224[/snapback]

27 people? That is some cahoot!

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

I played a game... it's called 'Guess the state!'

I read your post Fezmid, said (NO LIE!!!):

"Hmmm.. racist pig... lemme see... I'll say.. GEORGIA!"

"YEAH!! I got it right! hehehee"

I had a 2% chance, and got it on the money!!!!

Only in Georgia... :D

ANY kind of racism is unfair.... get over it.