Shanahan

thewildrabbit

Yes, I read it. Perhaps they didn't specifically offer $10M to Shanny, but the likes of Shanahan, Gruden and Cowher would not bother meeting with the Bills if they were unwilling to pay them accordingly.

Again, that is not a fact. It is something you have chosen to believe. We don't know what happened. Those coaches could have said, "yes, I'll do it for ten million a year" and then the Bills declined. They could have wanted ten million a year for ten years or something. We don't know.

Again, that is not a fact. It is something you have chosen to believe. We don't know what happened. Those coaches could have said, "yes, I'll do it for ten million a year" and then the Bills declined. They could have wanted ten million a year for ten years or something. We don't know.

The top caliber of available coaches had a particular price range; ESPN and the NFL Network reported the Bills were willing to meet that price; the Bills met with these coaches.

It's something I have chosen to believe in the sense that it is a series of facts reported by major news outlets that go hand in hand. But you are right, I wasn't in the room--- but I also wasn't in the room when Ralph Wilson told Russ Brandon he is the new caretaker of the franchise. That is also "something I have chosen to believe" that I didn't see with my own eyes.

I don't have much of anything invested in this aside from the fact that I don't really understand your major issue with semantics. You win the day, I guess.