A Da Ja Vue Comparison of 2 Great Coaches

T master

I have to wonder a bit about this guy, as many coaching changes every year and he never got a chance anywhere as a HC?? People here used to always joke about Chuck Lester having something on RW that's why he was still employed by the Bill's for all those years, have to wonder if Lester was somehow able to pinn it on Tresmann as that could explain how he never got a HC gig.

But in all seriousness does make me wonder about the guy? Something just doesn't smell quite right.

I have to wonder a bit about this guy, as many coaching changes every year and he never got a chance anywhere as a HC?? People here used to always joke about Chuck Lester having something on RW that's why he was still employed by the Bill's for all those years, have to wonder if Lester was somehow able to pinn it on Tresmann as that could explain how he never got a HC gig.

But in all seriousness does make me wonder about the guy? Something just doesn't smell quite right.

Well as I've always pointed out about Trestman, he's been a bit of a vagabond, not unlike Lou Saban.

However he's spent the last 5 years in Montreal in which time he's won two Grey Cup Championships and two Coach of the Year awards so he seems to have settled down a bit.

When Trestman's name last came up about two months ago, someone here mentioned that he told the Bills during their Gailey hiring cycle that he was not interested in the job.

I've championed him several times and would be happy to see him get a chance here. His credentials and experience are pretty outstanding.

Referencing another thread here, when Gruden coached the 2002 Raiders, Trestman was the OC, and Harbaugh was the QB Coach. Gannon of course had an MVP season that year.