Realistically, how many years of rebuilding do we have left?

Buffalos#1Fan

I've said for years that until Tom Brady decides that he doesn't want to play anymore, the rest of the AFC East is just spinning their wheels, buying time until he retires. He said that he wants to play until he's 40. He turned 35 this year. I'm leading the parade up Delware Avenue, the day that he decides to call it quits.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, we haven't even been close to making the playoffs for several years now. Close meaning, there are a few games left in the season that control whether we make the playoffs. We have had 4-6 wins for the 4th straight season.

I think it's going to take at least 3 more years until we see the playoffs, what do you guys think?

Who knows? The team has no real stars and nothing really going for it other than good depth on the lines . Need LBs and a QB and another WR. Could get most of that in the draft and FA. We will see.

2017 Will be the year the Bills make the playoffs.

Losing players such as Whitner and having to keep filling those voids is what ends up hurting this team the most. Players like Winfield, Bannon, Leonhard, Lynch, McGahee, Poz, Pat Williams......Having to redraft to keep filling the positions destroys a team. Every time the Bills do not step up to pay a player above OR draft one with talent but "questionable" character only to find out "he does not fit on the Bills" sets us back. The Bills are then forced to redraft the position and hope the player they are drafting is going to pan out. Not to mention that it wastes a pick that could have been used to fill another position.

Watch, it is about to happen all over again with Byrd and Levitre....mark my words, the Bills have already resigned the lineman they plan on keeping in Urbik.

I don't know, the salary cap i believe is very high this coming year. they could fit everything under it.