An observation about physical conditioning, Bills vs others

....lybob

I usually just watch the Bills but over the Weekend I watched a lot of football - so my observation is that while the Bills have a few players who look like freaks of nature (Mario Williams, Nigel Bradham) other teams seem to have more than half their players fit that description- I really noticed that in the 49ers Sea hawks game and especially at QB with Wilson and Kaepernick.

So do you think it is an actuate observation and if it is do you think the difference is caused by

1. just the type of player we draft

2. some factor in our strength and conditioning program

3. lack of a sophisticated PEDs and masking agents

I had the exact same observation as I watched a bit of football last weekend as well. The Bills seem like boys among men.

Other defenses seem to be controlling line of scrimmage, pushing back OL's and pressuring QB.

Amazing to see wide open TE's and to watch QB's throw accurate passes into tight coverage. Seems so foreign to me.

Watching Bills offense with white knuckles just waiting for the F'up to happen or another 3 and out.

Are there vast differences between the Bills and elite teams or do we just need a good QB and a couple more play makers?

Another thought: Nix hired Chan and Chan hired George Edwards and then Dave Wanstadt. Why George Edwards? Why gamble? What were his qualifications? Waste of time, IMO.

Wanny doesnt seem to have any answers to ability to adjust or innovate. We hardly have an attacking defense and are not scaring ANY teams out there.

Bah Humbug,

Merry Christmas.

Edited by DallasBillsFan1