At the end of the day!

buffalo1983

I get pissed when the Bills lose and have seen them do nothing for over 25 years but at the end of the day (Like Mario usually says), i will always back and be a fan of the Buffalo Bills. People come on here and say "I wish they would just move", "I'm not going to watch them anymore" etc etc etc. those are the same people coming back on here when they are winning. Stick behind your team and hope for the best no matter what! Support!!!!! Speak up as a fan and be noticed (like fans did when they put $ together to make that billboard). Whatever it takes to bring a winning team to Buffalo!

Damnit!!! Enough is Enough!!!!

(That was my little vent)

GO BILLS!!!

I get pissed when the Bills lose and have seen them do nothing for over 25 years but at the end of the day (Like Mario usually says), i will always back and be a fan of the Buffalo Bills. People come on here and say "I wish they would just move", "I'm not going to watch them anymore" etc etc etc. those are the same people coming back on here when they are winning. Stick behind your team and hope for the best no matter what! Support!!!!! Speak up as a fan and be noticed (like fans did when they put $ together to make that billboard). Whatever it takes to bring a winning team to Buffalo!

Damnit!!! Enough is Enough!!!!

(That was my little vent)

GO BILLS!!!

Too bad there is one of these posts every week. Stick behind your team blah blah blah i

Too bad there is one of these posts every week. Stick behind your team blah blah blah i

Thirteen years with no playoffs is making that more and,ore difficult. My wife is a Cowboys fan and she is trying to lure me to the dark side.

To the OP: Am I a bad fan because I enjoy watching the Bills in the same way as I like watching the Three Stooges? There's something charming and enjoyable about watching a bunch of incompetent boobs bumble their way through another misadventure.