Also playing for the championship (somehow)

dayman

*no ppr

Name/Opponent/Projected

QB Pick 1

Cam v. Oak (23.21)

Big Ben v. Cinci (18)

RB Pick 2

Trent Richardson @Den (12.73)

Danny Woodhead @Jax (7.45)

Ahmad Bradshaw @Bal (10.63)

Vick Ballard @KC (9.29)

WR Pick 3

Colston @Dal (10.3)

Lance Moore @Dal (8.42)

Boldin v. NYG (8.92)

Rod Streater @Car (3.4)

Brian Hartline v. Buf (8.08)

Donnie Avery @KC (5.89)

Edited by SameOldBills

Qb: Cam - he's the top scoring qb over the last few weeks and although Big Ben is due for a break out game I'd roll with Cam.

RB: Woodhead is out immediately, he's to far down the depth chart to start. Bradshaw is a gametime decision but with a late game so I don't know if I'd trust that. Which leaves my choices : Ballard and Richardson

WR: really tough and interesting group here. Talent alone would dictate Colston, Moore, and Boldin. Moore and Colston on the same team is scary to me. Hartline is an injury risk and Streeter is well a guy that shouldn't even be on your team. I would go with the talent and not worry (to much) that colston and moore are on the same team (although Dallas dbs are tough)

*no ppr

Name/Opponent/Projected

QB Pick 1

Cam v. Oak (23.21)

Big Ben v. Cinci (18)

RB Pick 2

Trent Richardson @Den (12.73)

Danny Woodhead @Jax (7.45)

Ahmad Bradshaw @Bal (10.63)

Vick Ballard @KC (9.29)

WR Pick 3

Colston @Dal (10.3)

Lance Moore @Dal (8.42)

Boldin v. NYG (8.92)

Rod Streater @Car (3.4)

Brian Hartline v. Buf (8.08)

Donnie Avery @KC (5.89)

1. Cam is a no brainer.

2. Bradshaw if he plays, but he didn't practice today so that's looking more and more unlikely. If he doesn't, I'd go with Richardson and Ballard. Richardson has a very poor matchup, but has a knack for finding the end zone (he better than your other options). I went with Ballard because of the great matchup versus KC. Woodhead is a close second, but there are so many "mouths to feed" in NE, you never know who is going to get the touches.

3. This is a tough one. Those Dallas CB's are lock-down.....especially Brandon Carr who will likely be in Colston's hip pocket. Tough call here, but I'd go with Boldin, Hartline, and Avery (purely because of the match-ups there).

Good luck!!

Ya thanks for the advice. Cam was going to start anyway obviously but I HATE that Richardson hasn't put up big yards lately and is entirely dependent on finding the endzone and now pulls Denver. But as is...until further updates on Bradshaw I'm probably going with him and Ballard.

Part of me feels like Woodhead might get the carries after both other guys fumbled last game...and if he does he could blow up but it's a huge win/bust dynamic there.

WRs is the worst...if I lose I'm pretty sure that is where it will happen at. No idea really what I'm going to do. Appreciate the help and more opinions welcome.

Edited by SameOldBills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.