Excuse Mode Again

Dr. Trooth

chan sucks at coaching in games, he doesnt know when to run or when to pass, and he doesnt run enough (yea yea yea we run the 8th most in the league, we should be number 1), he plays not to lose and he has no testicles (confirmed, im his doctor)

chan needs to go, fitz needs to go....

From BuffaloBills.com

http://blogs.buffalo...-in-philosophy/

The 2013 season ticket drive (AKA Koolaid Fest) is underway at OBD.

This article is a complete joke. Where is this plan Chan talks about? It wasn't on the field...well actually not true, in our 5 wins, all 5, Chan had a 50/50 spilt of run to pass or was run heavy. Too bad in our 8 losses, all 8, he featured the pass and went away from the fun game in many close games where the run game was all that was working and working very well.

I just do not understand how an NFL HC can be this stupid. And to hear him after all 5 of our wins talk about how important the run game is just to see him go away from the run game in the very next game is maddening.

I defended Chan coming into this season thinking he may have seen the light and had the talent to finally compete in our division, but this season has proved 3 things without a shadow of a doubt...Chan should NOT be our HC or OC (I know some think he would be a good OC, but why, so he can still not use Spiller and lean on Ftiz?), Fitz is not good enough to be counted on to win us games, and Wanny shouldn't be our DC as he is not good at creating pressure or adjusting in game.

Until all 3 are rectified, this will be a team that struggles to win 8 games every year, at least until our FA's give up and don't resign out of frustration, then we will be a fringe 5 win team. I mean how Nix can have a job at this point is mind blowing. I haven't seen a coach squander talent on both sides of the ball like this in a very long time. This team should have several more wins, but Gailey's insistence to lean on Fitz and take our best players out of the offense in many of those lost us those games.