DraftTek Simulator is Up for 2013 Mocks

Astrobot

Here are instructions on doing your own simulation.

Click here: http://drafttek.com/new%20simulator/frmLogin.aspx

Choose "Offensive Needs". The Bills' Positional Needs are currently set by me. P1 is your highest priority. To change WR to P2, click on the 2 in the Priority Codes window, then click on the number next to WR. It will turn red. Do this for any offensive needs, then hit Proceed.

Do the same for Defensive Needs, then hit Proceed.

You may Grab or Lockout players on the next screen. Hit Proceed.

You may change Draft Pick Order by clicking the button at the top [i.e., for trades]. Click the team name and then click next to the team whose pick you are replacing. Hit Proceed.

Hit Proceed again.

Click the Exportable Version button.

You are done!

You can keep returning to the sim and click on Grab and Lockout over and over if you like. I did that to create this draft:

1 13 Buffalo Manti Te'o ILB Notre Dame P3Grab +4 Value

2 44 Buffalo Kevin Minter OLB43 LSU P2Grab -6 Reach

3 75 Buffalo Collin Klein QB Kansas State P1Grab -94 Reach

4 107 Buffalo Stedman Bailey WRF West Virginia P3 +0 Value

5 139 Buffalo Devin Taylor DE43 South Carolina P3 +1 Value

Top That! LOL

You can keep returning to the sim and click on Grab and Lockout over and over if you like. I did that to create this draft:

1 13 Buffalo Manti Te'o ILB Notre Dame P3Grab +4 Value

2 44 Buffalo Kevin Minter OLB43 LSU P2Grab -6 Reach

3 75 Buffalo Collin Klein QB Kansas State P1Grab -94 Reach

4 107 Buffalo Stedman Bailey WRF West Virginia P3 +0 Value

5 139 Buffalo Devin Taylor DE43 South Carolina P3 +1 Value

Top That! LOL

ok

1.Manti Te'o LB, -a little bit of fantasy since he will probably go before the Bills pick unless the Bills lose out maybe

2.Landry Jones QB ,- I like him better than Barkley and WIlson but that isn't saying much, will shut up fans for awhile

3. Joseph Fauria TE,- Bills need another TE who block and catch and start using a two TE base set - taking out Spiller on passing downs is nuts, if Spiller's blocking doesn't hack it then bring in a TE instead of a third WR

3. Gerald Hodges LB- Bills move up using 4th and 5th, slightly undersized but a good enough pass defender to be a three down player

6. Craig Roh DE- hasn't produced much but the guy has some qualities, was required to bulk up in college 281 and play the LE - I'd draft him to play RE and let him play at a more natural weight

Me Likey!

What I do lately is to run the simulator, see who I like that falls after the Bills' pick, and use the Grab button to name the player I want. Here's an example:

1 12 Keenan Allen WRF California----size, excellent hands, smooth moves and ability to return punts

2 43 Landry Jones QB Oklahoma-----16,124 yd. career yards

3 74 Margus Hunt DE43 SMU----------absolute physical “freak” from Estonia limitless upside, extremely raw. 17 blocked kicks is record.

4 106 Kenjon Barner RBC Oregon---sub 4.5 speed, at 250 pounds, dekes extremely well

5 138 Michael Williams TE Alabama-most versatile player in draft: TE, split out as WR, lead FB, RB this year

6 170 Adrian Bushell CB Louisville---Playmaker. KR for TD vs UCONN, blocked kick in another, so he's won 2 games this year for Louisville

7 202 Kyle Van Noy OLB BYU--------sacks (7.0) TFL (15.0) in 2011, then

11.5 sacks and

18.5 TFL in 2012

Edited by Astrobot

ok

1.Manti Te'o LB, -a little bit of fantasy since he will probably go before the Bills pick unless the Bills lose out maybe

2.Landry Jones QB ,- I like him better than Barkley and WIlson but that isn't saying much, will shut up fans for awhile

3. Joseph Fauria TE,- Bills need another TE who block and catch and start using a two TE base set - taking out Spiller on passing downs is nuts, if Spiller's blocking doesn't hack it then bring in a TE instead of a third WR

3. Gerald Hodges LB- Bills move up using 4th and 5th, slightly undersized but a good enough pass defender to be a three down player

6. Craig Roh DE- hasn't produced much but the guy has some qualities, was required to bulk up in college 281 and play the LE - I'd draft him to play RE and let him play at a more natural weight

:thumbsup:

Me Likey!

What I do lately is to run the simulator, see who I like that falls after the Bills' pick, and use the Grab button to name the player I want. Here's an example:

1 12 Keenan Allen WRF California----size, excellent hands, smooth moves and ability to return punts

2 43 Landry Jones QB Oklahoma-----16,124 yd. career yards

3 74 Margus Hunt DE43 SMU----------absolute physical “freak” from Estonia limitless upside, extremely raw. 17 blocked kicks is record.

4 106 Kenjon Barner RBC Oregon---sub 4.5 speed, at 250 pounds, dekes extremely well

5 138 Michael Williams TE Alabama-most versatile player in draft: TE, split out as WR, lead FB, RB this year

6 170 Adrian Bushell CB Louisville---Playmaker. KR for TD vs UCONN, blocked kick in another, so he's won 2 games this year for Louisville

7 202 Kyle Van Noy OLB BYU--------sacks (7.0) TFL (15.0) in 2011, then

11.5 sacks and

18.5 TFL in 2012

even better!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.