Rams Game Tailgate

BuffaloNick

why are you so angry?

Im not angry, just amused at your bitching over the fact that a private landowner who is kind enough to do the parking and tailgating thing on his property has the audacity to have a few......like TWO.... rules in place to ensure people have a really good time without things getting out of hand.

To be honest, I dont even get to Hammer's too often since Im not in the area and dont get to many games. But I CAN say that its one of the best tailgate spots at RWS for a number of reasons, the fact that people appreciate Hammer and respect his "rules" being at the top of the list why.

If you cant deal with that or respect it, yourself....please dont show up there and ruin it for those who can.

Edited by RkFast

i dont think theres any mixed feelings about Hammers...ive only read positive things about peoples experiences at Hammers lot (until today when the czar posted you couldnt funnel in his lot - but no one has ever posted any complaints about that to my recollection)

the only "negative" comments in this thread, were by me, and werent really "negative"...i was just stunned that Hammer had rules pertaining to these things

as far as the grill/food and such, I believe that type of behavior is tolerated, so long as your not planning on funneling your food...but you may want to consult the rule book you are given upon arrival

Sounds good. See whoever is going there....

Im not angry, just amused at your bitching over the fact that a private landowner who is kind enough to do the parking and tailgating thing on his property has the audacity to have a few rules to ensure people have a really good time without things getting out of hand.

I guess I didnt realize my questioning was "bitching"....been tailgating a lot, and never had anyone issue decrees about the type of tailgating you do, so I was a little surprised, hence why I asked if he was joking

and saying hes "kind" for doing the tailgating on his property might be a bit of a stretch...im sure he makes a nice buck off the whole tailgating thing, no?

relaaxxxxxx, move to one of them hippy states and smoke a joint

I guess I didnt realize my questioning was "bitching"....been tailgating a lot, and never had anyone issue decrees about the type of tailgating you do, so I was a little surprised, hence why I asked if he was joking

and saying hes "kind" for doing the tailgating on his property might be a bit of a stretch...im sure he makes a nice buck off the whole tailgating thing, no?

relaaxxxxxx, move to one of them hippy states and smoke a joint

Youre quite amusing, Ill give you that.

Edited by RkFast

Im not angry, just amused at your bitching over the fact that a private landowner who is kind enough to do the parking and tailgating thing on his property has the audacity to have a few......like TWO.... rules in place to ensure people have a really good time without things getting out of hand.

To be honest, I dont even get to Hammer's too often since Im not in the area and dont get to many games. But I CAN say that its one of the best tailgate spots at RWS for a number of reasons, the fact that people appreciate Hammer and respect his "rules" being at the top of the list why.

If you cant deal with that or respect it, yourself....please dont show up there and ruin it for those who can.

Agreed. Hand's down best tailgating location around RWS. Hammer is a great host. Plus bowling ball shots OK :thumbsup:

I, personally, can enjoy myself without pumping alcohol into my gullet like gas is pumped into a car

I just think its lame to put restrictions on those who wish to do so...

and please, spare me the "its his lot" nonsense, I understand it...have never been (im a lot 5 for lifer), but always assumed since people hype it up so much that it was an all out, raging good time....come to find out, you have to sign an oath to abide by some silly rules....now I imagine hammers lot as everyone wearing tux's, reading their bibles and sipping tea....lame

Restrictions on private property? Who would think the property owner would have that right.....

LAME is when I go to the game at halftime and see youngins so drunk they are past out laying on the ground and they needed medical attention.

You found out about an oath signing? I'll have to contact my lawyer about that.

"excuse me sir, I saw that you were drinking beer out of a funnel, please get in your car and get out of this lot" - Hammer

You have this in quotes so you heard me say this. Interesting. That is not how I handle this situation.

i dont think theres any mixed feelings about Hammers...ive only read positive things about peoples experiences at Hammers lot (until today when the czar posted you couldnt funnel in his lot - but no one has ever posted any complaints about that to my recollection)

the only "negative" comments in this thread, were by me, and werent really "negative"...i was just stunned that Hammer had rules pertaining to these things

as far as the grill/food and such, I believe that type of behavior is tolerated, so long as your not planning on funneling your food...but you may want to consult the rule book you are given upon arrival

Czar?

And I did not know I gave out rule books. Once again I will have to check with my lawyer about that.

Stunned that there are rules. Are you a Rebel.?

Restrictions on private property? Who would think the property owner would have that right.....

LAME is when I go to the game at halftime and see youngins so drunk they are past out laying on the ground and they needed medical attention.

You found out about an oath signing? I'll have to contact my lawyer about that.

You have this in quotes so you heard me say this. Interesting. That is not how I handle this situation.

Czar?

And I did not know I gave out rule books. Once again I will have to check with my lawyer about that.

Stunned that there are rules. Are you a Rebel.?

as I already said, I understand its your property and you can do whateveeeerrr you please because of that....and again, im not hating, i just cant fathom someone opening their grounds to tailgating, and then having silly restrictions like "no funnels" lol....ive gotten way more drunk off a bottle of liquor than a few funnel's...and as I already said (again), I was stunned there are rules because ive never experienced a tailgate where someone has arbitrary rules about how one consumes their beverages...

doesnt affect my life because a) I havent funneled a beer since I was 22 and b) I tailgate in lot 5 (where funneling is allowed if thats your fancy)

and out of curiosity....how would you handle the situation of someone funneling a beer? what if they dont listen and continue to funnel? is shotgunning a beer allowed, or is this also considered "too fast" consumption of ones brew?

m sure your lot is a great time for those who choose to tailgate there, keep on rockin in the free world

as I already said, I understand its your property and you can do whateveeeerrr you please because of that....and again, im not hating, i just cant fathom someone opening their grounds to tailgating, and then having silly restrictions like "no funnels" lol....ive gotten way more drunk off a bottle of liquor than a few funnel's...and as I already said (again), I was stunned there are rules because ive never experienced a tailgate where someone has arbitrary rules about how one consumes their beverages...

doesnt affect my life because a) I havent funneled a beer since I was 22 and b) I tailgate in lot 5 (where funneling is allowed if thats your fancy)

and out of curiosity....how would you handle the situation of someone funneling a beer? what if they dont listen and continue to funnel? is shotgunning a beer allowed, or is this also considered "too fast" consumption of ones brew?

m sure your lot is a great time for those who choose to tailgate there, keep on rockin in the free world

Thank You for your concern on how I have run my property which I have ran/owned for 30 years.

Like I have stated in the past Hammer's Lot is not for every one. If getting buzzed before the game is your main concern please park some where else.

By the amount of trash I remove every game (20 55 gallon drums which all recyclables removed) i would saw eating is more important than getting buzzed by those who tailgate at Hammer's Lot

Devices of rapid alcohol induction serve only one purpose and that is to get buzzed real quick. I have seen it used in peer pressure. Come on, do one, what are you a wimp. Everyone handles alcohol differently I have seen the over effects and it's not pretty or funny. Also why would I what to "Baby Sit" a young drunk during the game.

I have many repeat tailgaters. Some have tailgated for over 20 years at Hammer's Lot.

So my "silly and lame" rules do work, and once again Thank You for your concern.

She hates her life

And what she has done to it......