Moulds must restructure or be cut?

LabattBlue

20 members have voted

1. 1. Moulds must restructure or be cut?

• yes...restructure or be cut
    • no...continue to pay him like a top 5 WR at 8+ million per year

His cap number is ridiculous.  If he refuses to restructure, do you cut him and look for a veteran alternative in FA?  I do!

192615[/snapback]

Notwithstanding the poor games he has had, I think we need to keep him with a re-structured (read 'cheap') contract. We should use Moulds are the 3rd/critical/clutch WR and take away the responsibility as the #1 WR. He will perform much better in that role. And Evans should be #1 next year with a new #2. Cut Josh Reed.

Notwithstanding the poor games he has had, I think we need to keep him with a re-structured (read 'cheap') contract. We should use Moulds are the 3rd/critical/clutch WR and take away the responsibility as the #1 WR. He will perform much better in that role. And Evans should be #1 next year with a new #2. Cut Josh Reed.

192624[/snapback]

If Moulds stays at a restructured rate, he can still be the #2, but even the most diehard Reed fans from his college days(ME) agree that it is time to let him go!

If Moulds stays at a restructured rate, he can still be the #2, but even the most diehard Reed fans from his college days(ME) agree that it is time to let him go!

192690[/snapback]

Either way, we need to get a Lofton-type game breaker. Not sure if Evans is that guy, but if he is then a possession-type receiver will be needed.