is it too early to lay this thread out there?

OnTheRocks

Certainly things will change between now and opening day next season..but just for kicks and giggles....

In addition to the AFC East the Bills play the AFC West and the NFC South + the Bengals and the Texans:

Dare I say 9-7

regardless of who starts at QB.

Divisional Home/Road

Pats 1W 1L

Jets 1 W 1L

Fish 2W

@ Home

Denver L

KC W

Houston W

Atlanta L

Carolina W

On the Road

Oakland W

San Diego L

Cincinnati L

New Orleans W

Tampa Bay L

Considering the situation the Bengals and Giants went through with new young QB's this year....mixed with Veterans, I think 9-7 wouldn't be entirely awful.

Dare I say 9-7

192517[/snapback]

That's my thought exactly. Neither QB is good enough, with this roster, to take you beyond that record. We may be stuck at a mediocre record until or if Losman becomes a capable QB. If that takes 2-3 more years like it took Brees, then half or more of the current roster will be gone due to cap and age. We could be stuck in a period of re-building for the next couple years. By re-building I mean from 9-7 to the next step of say 13-3

Certainly things will change between now and opening day next season..but just for kicks and giggles....

In addition to the AFC East the Bills play the AFC West and the NFC South + the Bengals and the Texans:

Dare I say 9-7

Divisional Home/Road

Pats  1W 1L

Jets  1 W 1L

Fish  2W

@ Home

Denver  L

KC  W

Houston  W

Atlanta  L

Carolina  W

On the Road

Oakland  W

San Diego  L

Cincinnati  L

New Orleans  W

Tampa Bay  L

Considering the situation the Bengals and Giants went through with new young QB's this year....mixed with Veterans, I think 9-7 wouldn't be entirely awful.

192517[/snapback]

Too early to predict because you have no idea what will happen to some teams in free agency, draft amd preseason. Might as well try prdicting the weather for opening day probably about as accurate.