Did changing Fitz's throwing mechanics mess him up?

Did changing Fitz's throwing mechanics mess him up?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did changing Fitz's throwing mechanics mess him up?

Chan Gailey destroyed anything that was ever decent about this team, -up to, and including Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Granted, I was never a fan of Fitzfuzzball, but I can't help but note his RAPID regression since the Gailey/Modkins offense took over.

Recently, I was watching footage of the DIME PASS Stevie dropped in P'burgh a few years back that would have won us the game. It's clear to me that at one point FITZ HAD A SERVICEABLE ARM. -WTF happened???!!!!

-Gailey happened, that's what.

Him, and his stupid, boring, worthless, fancy-pants offense, literally DRAINS MOMENTUM from scoring drives. This pompous moron actually believes the strength of our offense is in his retarded scheme, and not the individual talent of the players. Gailey is a selfish, stubborn, narcissistic, prick who couldn't coach a squirrel up a tree. His presence on this team is the result of croneyism on the part of our GM, and indifference on the part of our owner.

Gailey sucks.

You cannot support him as HC and call yourself a fan of this team.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :lol:

ABSOLUTELY YES !!.....

it's like when a golfer gets a new swing coach....it takes time to be able to repeat it naturally.

Fitz' numbers are consistent with his career numbers. He played like crap the second half of last season and he has remained consistent. The first half of last year was the aberration. Fitz has the potential to be one of the best backups the Bills have ever had but he is no starter.

Fitz has started 63 games in his career with a W-L record of 22-40-1 (or 35% winning rate). He has never averaged more than 6.8 yrds/attempt in a season and he sports a career completion percentage of less than 60%.

Maybe somewhere in those 63 career starts, he put together a couple of good games. But we have to start thinking of those games as the exception, rather than the norm. Maybe he was never okay and then messed up. Maybe he was always messed up.

+1

Fitz has started 63 games in his career with a W-L record of 22-40-1 (or 35% winning rate). He has never averaged more than 6.8 yrds/attempt in a season and he sports a career completion percentage of less than 60%.

Maybe somewhere in those 63 career starts, he put together a couple of good games. But we have to start thinking of those games as the exception, rather than the norm. Maybe he was never okay and then messed up. Maybe he was always messed up.

+1