Fireman Ed Quits...can Bills Elvis be far behind?

BRH

Can you imagine, if you will, propelling yourself as the face of your teams' "fandom" and then turning tail and running? God knows as Bills fans, we've had our moments of doubt but not one of us would pull this kind of public tantrum. If he ever shows up at a Jets game, i hope they shove his head in a deep fryer.

Moments of doubt? Have you watched the BIlls lately? There's not a moment that ANYONE would doubt this team has any chance of being any good at any time in the near term. You need a new coaching staff, a new quarterback, a new defensive coordinator and a new owner...and that's just the obvious stuff.

I've gone from moments of doubt to moments of disbelief that I've spent so many hours and thousands of dollars cheering for a team so bad that we're left making fun of a fireman who follows a team that kicked the ever-loving snot out of our embarrassing product.

It says he is not going to stop going to home games, he is not going home games as Fireman Ed, if he had real pride, he would stick it out with the team, if not quit going all together

If you read the article you would know that he isn't giving up on the Jets, just not going to go dressed up like he has been. Cited the wearing of his Sanchize jersey and getting crap from other Jets fans as the reason.

That What I said, he is not going home games as Fireman Ed anymore, No Fire Hat Or Sanchize jersey He is not going in character anymore, so he is Quitting as Fireman Ed

Edited by Matt183