Pitchers and catchers report in less than 3 months

RuntheDamnBall

Well, the Sabres won't grace us with their presence, the Bills are again on the outside looking in with only a QB sweepstakes to look forward to, and I've had it.

Pitchers and catchers report in February. Consider this your hot stove thread.

I am jazzed about the Blue Jays' moves. The AL East is going to be formidable with the Yanks, Rays, an O's team that's gotten a taste of the playoffs, and a Red Sox team that is making big changes.

For me, it's all about wanting to see John Farrell do a faceplant in his "dream job." The trade with the Marlins should announce that there is a serious Jays team in the East. In addition, the move to partner with the Bisons makes me very happy.

What are you all looking forward to?

Hard times, my friend. Hard times. At least Wright is a career Met, though I personally would have traded him for a boatload of prospects since their window doesn't seem to align with Wright's prime.

Agreed on Wright. Hope they at least unload Dickey for some prospects.

Looking forward to a season that doesn't begin with a loudmouth ****-bird manager calling out his team leaders in spring training, and end with a divisional powerhouse in the cellar (Bobby5). I'm also looking forward to seeing how the kids look after another year of development. Go Sox!