Johnny Manziel Vs Manti Te'o

Hater

Who Will Win The Heisman, Basically everyone else is out but theses two, so how do you like

I am picking Manti Te'o, no freshmen has ever won the Heisman & Te'o has elevated the entire Notre Dame team & carried them to victory.

Edited by Matt183

It's an interesting debate. Based on on field performance/stats, etc. it's hard not to be impressed with Manziel and conclude he is deserving. However, ND won two games on goal line stands and T'eo had 7 picks and 100+ tackles. Then factor in his role as emotional leader of a team that was unranked and starting a freshman QB in September and ran the table and is now #1, and it's hard to conclude that T'eo has not been the game's outstanding player this season.

Now factor in ridiculous biases of voters to be anti-defense and/or anti-freshman, and who knows what they'll do.

Of course I'd love to see T'eo win it, but my sense is Manziel gets the hardware.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.