Are Schoop And Bulldog Married ?

Nukethis

Based on many days he misses, how much he talks about drinking, talking about how hung over he was one day while doing the show, etc.

But, I shouldn't have said that - jr1's post of "Bulldog has to answer the how are you's. Mike is the angry drunken father that everyone has to walk on eggshells around" hit the nail on the head without me having to add to it.

It's a little like hating liver but you eat it anyway because you're starving. At least when 97 Rock was the Bills station there was a part-time alternative to WGR. Now it's them or nothing, so you listen as long as you can stand it. The last 3-4 times I used my TuneInn app I shut it off within 3 minutes.

PTR

I find myself doing exactly the same thing. For those who say, "Why do you listen? Why don't you just turn it off?"... understand something. I live in Massachusetts as a die-hard Bills fan. If I had other options besides Schopp, I would most certainly entertain them. But they are the only option. I use the TuneIn app to listen while driving to and from work. On the way home, it takes 3-5 minutes for me to figure out whether I can tolerate Schopp that day. If not, I DO TURN IT OFF and listen to music instead.