FJ's back, but CJ's the starter this week

l< j

I like the idea of Freddie as a third down, short yardage, red zone back, because it give you the option of the screen to CJ in the slot, which is nearly impossible to defend. Freddie is a better power runner up the gut, and I think he is still a better pass protector than CJ.

I like the idea of Freddie as a third down, short yardage, red zone back, because it give you the option of the screen to CJ in the slot, which is nearly impossible to defend. Freddie is a better power runner up the gut, and I think he is still a better pass protector than CJ.

Bingo.

Around the goal line, I'd like to see both of them in the game. Except for possibly Stevie, FJ and CJ are our two best offensive players.

You don't take your best guys out of the game in the red zone.

Put some Chandler in their and i agree. Chandler is money inside the 20. I think up until the Texan games, the Bills held one of the leagues best redzone TD percentage.

It's weird how Chandler performs in the red-zone. Why can't he do some of that early in the drive? it's got to be more than the big target deal.

Note to Metz: teach that dude how to block.