You Have a "Superbowl Defense"..

Drew on the same level as Matt Hasselbeck, David Carr and Carson Palmer? ;):doh::rolleyes:

First of all those 3 all kick ass and are better now then Drew has ever been. Second of all they are young, have upside, and will only get better. 12 years and Drew still cannot kickass in a big game- do some of you still beleive he will learn how to kick ass in playoff games next year? What about two years from now? 3?

4? 5? 6? 7? When will Drew learn to win a big game? When will apologists face reality?

Our situation with Bledsoe is a classic case of should we go with the devil we know or the one we don't.

Usually, it's probably better to stick with what you have because then at least you know what you're getting. In this case, I don't think we could do much worse.

191969[/snapback]

Oh yes we can...

These Bledsoe years, remind me of the Fergy years.

Someone give me a list of all the "big" games Drew has blown with the Bills and NE?

Especially the Bills... This Steeler game had to the first big one here with PO implications?

When I mean "big", I mean do or die, move on or stay home.

191973[/snapback]

Hey for 4 years now I have been asking anyone from TBD to name one Monday Night Football, Sunday Night Football, Playoff or Superbowl game Drew kicked ass. Please name one. Thats the question. Yes I posed the question before Drew signed with us. I live in New England and have seen most of Drews games his whole career. Please name one. The fact is he is a choke artist. Very good at choking. Disprove that! Games Drew has blown? MNF against KC? SNF against the fins. Superbowl against the packers. Every other Sunday night football and MNF game he has played on the Bills. I asked the question-now your turn to answer!

Hey for 4 years now I have been asking anyone from TBD to name one Monday Night Football, Sunday Night Football, Playoff or Superbowl game Drew kicked ass.  Please name one.  Thats the question.  Yes I posed the question before Drew signed with us.  I live in New England and have seen most of Drews games his whole career.  Please name one.  The fact is he is a choke artist.  Very good at choking.  Disprove that!  Games Drew has blown?  MNF against KC?  SNF against the fins.  Superbowl against the packers.  Every other Sunday night football and MNF game he has played on the Bills.  I asked the question-now your turn to answer!

191976[/snapback]

That is not the question... Don't turn it around. What are the MUST win games he has blown? Has he ever been put into those situations. I know you will say he hasn't because he has blown others... Name the really good teams he has played for?