I wish our D showed as much heart as KC did tonight

benderbender

I don't want to be defending our D as they have been terrible.....but....

The Patriots last 3 drives went FG, 3 & Out, and FG against the #1 team in yards & scoring.

IMHO that is a huge improvement from where we have been recently and perhaps this week is not the week to talk about the D having no heart.

The Patriots last 3 drives went FG, 3 & Out, and FG against the #1 team in yards & scoring.

IMHO that is a huge improvement from where we have been recently and perhaps this week is not the week to talk about the D having no heart.

So your impressed that on three drives they held them too ONLY 2 field goals? Yet you're not defending them?

I do understand it's better than say the usual 5 TD's in 5 drives, but come on.

The defense blows and may be on pace for one of the worst EVER but nice logic if it works for some.

So your impressed that on three drives they held them too ONLY 2 field goals? Yet you're not defending them?

Sigh.

I said I didn't want to defend them as they have been terrible. The "but" in the context that I gave lead to me communicating that I was however defending them.

I do understand it's better than say the usual 5 TD's in 5 drives, but come on.

Hence my point. A horrible defense that plays well above what they have shown to be their standard ability is perhaps showing heart and to lambast them for not showing heart directly after the event in which they potentially showed heart is out of place......hence me having to defend our horrible D.

The defense blows and may be on pace for one of the worst EVER but nice logic if it works for some.

You do realize that I called them a terrible defense in my opening line don't you?

If we stop the Pats on 1 of those 2 FG's, that last drive would of tied the game.

If we stop the Pats on 1 of those 2 FG's, that last drive would of tied the game.

.....and if they'd have score a TD on one of those 2 FGs(or scored on the 3&Out) we wouldn't have had a chance to win in the last drive.

What's your point?

2012-13 Kansas City 7 68.9 142 235 60.4 1549 221.3 6.6 6 11

2012-13 Buffalo 9 87.5 185 296 62.5 2011 223.4 6.8 17

Matt Cassel is nothing like ryan Fitzpatrick. Matt Cassel is much worse

as for "matt cassel blows drives like Fitzpatrick" Im pretty sure the Bills are one of the better redzone teams in the NFL. Also a bit above league average on 3rd downs. The Bills problem isn't scoring points like the Chiefs. The Bills problem is turnovers.

However yes I would like to see the Bills worst ranked d play much much better than they have at any point this season.

Edited by Stealth