Let's Put On A Show Thursday

May Day 10

I know we are 3-6 and not feeling great about the season....

But its a primetime nationally televised game against who is (supposed to be) our most hated rival.

A win can start a roll that can realistically end with a playoff berth. It has to start with a win vs. Miami. It keeps the season very alive for another week. A loss and the season is already over with no Sabres.

Also remember the ass kicking the Dolphins laid on the Bills. Especially in Miami where they were physically wrecking the Bills even when the game was out of reach.

The Bills/Buffalo seem to get good press when we have a primetime home game and the crowd puts the rest of the NFL to shame.

Im miserable. I almost went outside during the 1st quarter of the Pats game. But this might be the last game that many of us attend until next season's home opener....

Im pumped for Thursday! I dont plan on having a voice on Friday. Its do or die.

Making the trip from Raleigh,NC w / my son. Were bringin it.

Go Bills!

We ll be the 2 slugging Captain & Cokes all day eating Duffs, Boccees on Bailley and grilling Burgers & Italians

Goin home, goin home, by the riverside I will rest my bones,

Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul

Edited by raleighbillsfan78

You may have missed it, but we, "...put on a show..." just about every time "we" play. And please keep posting the incessant thought that our next win will start a "roll" to the playoffs.

by we, I mean the crowd. If nothing else, we can put a raucous atmosphere on display for a 3-6 team who hasnt been in the playoffs for 12 years.