Nixs was right

turbotype87

After watching the game Sunday, I realized that as long as we have Fitz we will never win these kind of games. I've been saying it for the past couple of years now,WE NEED A FRANCHISE QB. Fitz is not the answer. Lets give him a new nickname, I know, Lets call him Mr.Choke. When the game is on the line he never comes through. Nixs himself finally realizes it. I"ve been a Bills fan for many years now and every year were the laughing stock of the AFC East. I don't know how many more losing seasons i can take?

Really, then who through the interception? It looked like Fitz to me? He is the reason we lost the game yesterday. It is frustrating to watch a guy who finally had a good game, Just to blow it in the end as he always does.

Not the two dropped picks by our D? Not the nearly 150 penalty yards (I don't care if a handful were bad calls)? Not the 37 points given up by our D?

I mean, the last play of the game obviously sealed our fate, but the loss is on the whole team. Fitz was on fire almost all day. He did his part at the end, but it is just a part.

Not the two dropped picks by our D? Not the nearly 150 penalty yards (I don't care if a handful were bad calls)? Not the 37 points given up by our D?

I mean, the last play of the game obviously sealed our fate, but the loss is on the whole team. Fitz was on fire almost all day. He did his part at the end, but it is just a part.

The Bills: the sum of all parts.

Okay, Yes it is a team sport, yes fitz had a good day. But it was the same outcome. Another lose is the bottom line.Well lets face it people, Another losing season with nothing but excuses from Gailey. When will the suffering end? Well I guess there is always next year.

Well...I'd say that giving up 37 points was the reason for the loss. Maybe Fred's fumble at the goal line. Could have been that TJ ran the wrong route. Maybe if we stop NE and force more than 1 or 2 punts. But you are right. This game is all on Fitz. Clearly he didn't play well enough. That much was obvious.

I agree.

Over the years, Ive noticed the defensive players adjusting to audibles and looking like chickens with their heads cut off...

I think the reason why our defense hasn't been that good in the Chix era...is Edwards' scheme was predictable and Wannstedt's scheme is predictable and outdated.

I really don't think the players have a solid game plan week-in and week-out

Edited by KollegeStudnet