Positional Needs for DraftTek - November

Astrobot

Stevie Johnson, Kyle Williams, George Wilson, Jason Peters..

Kyle Williams was a high motor D-Line Disruptive force almost immediately.

Stevie Johnson was a shifty WR that got open early, Chan just gave him PT.

I don't see either of those players taking anything to the next level.

I"ll give you George Wilson and Jason Peters.

But seriously thats a short list.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I locked out Barkley at 9; the Bills ended up drafting Damontre Moore. Barkley slid to Jacksonville in the second round. If he and Smith actually look like elite-caliber QBs to Nix and Co., I wonder if we may have a chance to draft a DE early on and trade back into the first round to grab Barkley/Smith? It's certainly plausible if we and KC are the only teams that decide to use early first round picks on a QB.

Please stop the "trade back in to the 1st round" talk now.

In 2013 if there is a QB you like you take him in the 1st round. If Tyler Wilson is your QB take him with the #3 pick you don't try to get discount QB anymore.

Please stop the "trade back in to the 1st round" talk now.

In 2013 if there is a QB you like you take him in the 1st round. If Tyler Wilson is your QB take him with the #3 pick you don't try to get discount QB anymore.

I agree. My point is more that it's interesting how the simulator only considers three teams to value a QB in the first round: Buffalo, Jacksonville, and Kansas City.

Do you think they have no faith in Foles? I'm not sure, but let's see if they focus on the offensive line/safeties before adding a QB to replace Vick.

New coaches always want their own QB. They wont be drafting early enough for the top two LT's.