Chris Berman

jumbalaya

I have not noticed him on the air lately until tonight. He interviewed both Romney & Obama. All politics aside, WTF is going on with this dude's hair?

First, he has more hair than he did a few years ago, BUT it looks like he took a small tin of Cordovan Shoe Polish and rubbed it in to get it to that color. I have DirecTV High Def TV and i think I have to cancel the service and return my TV. If this is what technology is going to give us I don't want it.

Then his hair is set into some sort of mini perm. He looks like something out of a Little Orphan Annie or Dick Tracy comic strip from the 1930's.

HIs face is showing his age and i think that was tightened up at least once, but his hair is showing that something evil this way comes.

Good lord above, help us all.

Funny...he does baseball games, studio host for football two days a week...I haven't noticed a huge drop-off in hm on ESPN. What I have noticed though, his weight seems to fluctuate a lot...first he lost a bunch of weight, got chubby again, and then, in the last few weeks he looks to have slimmed down some.