Another TH article

Thailog80

It was for the good of the team. Willis proved it was the right decision. Sulk all you want Travis.

191106[/snapback]

Kelly, I wasn't agreeing... I was just commenting on the fact that I couldn't believe he said that. Guess I should have put a question mark... edit done.

I never would have seen this coming.

191114[/snapback]

Or this...

Henry said he would inform coach Mike Mularkey during an annual end-of-season meeting later in the day.

But apparently telling ESPN EARLIER in the day is okay, huh?

I've always been a TH fan, but off the field he has the social skills of a gnat.

Or this...

Henry said he would inform coach Mike Mularkey during an annual end-of-season meeting later in the day.

But apparently telling ESPN EARLIER in the day is okay, huh?

I've always been a TH fan, but off the field he has the social skills of a gnat.

191124[/snapback]

I thought you said goat at first. Yeah we know how you like to tag the goat.

Good for Travis.

He deserves to be a starter some where.

191094[/snapback]

I have heard from some here that we have to keep Travis because of his value as a back-up and his cap friendly status. My opinion is that you don't want anyone on the team who doesn't want to be on the team. We need a back-up rb who is satisfied with that role as a spot player, special teams demon and adequate replacement if the starter goes down, ala Kenny Davis in the Thurmanator years. If Travis is here as a back-up he will be a distraction. Get what you can for him and trade him out of the division, conference if possible.

Kelly, I wasn't agreeing... I was just commenting on the fact that I couldn't believe he said that.  Guess I should have put a question mark... edit done.

191111[/snapback]

I know Steve...I was calling TH out.