And the reason we lost today is....

Virgil

In a game the Bills had no business keeping close. 7-3 in the 2nd Quarter with a 1:45 to play in the half.

4th and 2 and Houston 4.

FG Attempt.

To quote the Future Tuesday Morning QB that will be out on the 6th.

"TMQ wrote Houston wins"

Why not got for it???

If you can't get the two yards for the 1st down or the 4 yards for the TD. The Texans have to go 96 yards in a 1:45 seconds.

That is how you play to "Not Lose" as opposed to playing to win.

And yet we got the points and the ball back with a minute and two seconds on the clock. This games was lost by a sum of things. That decision was not the one that lost it.

We couldn't stop Andre Johnson. We had no answers for him. On that 3rd and 2 that Gilmore gave a big cushion because he was already victimized by him and he just played it safe.

We couldn't read misdirection, being a rookie LB or a 10 year veteran. We get easily duped by it every single game.

We couldn't run on 3rd and 1, Spiller got stuffed.

We couldn't stop Foster on 3rd and 11 when we got them pinned down on their 5 yard line.

We are not a tough team and worst of all we're not a smart one either.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet we got the points and the ball back with a minute and two seconds on the clock. This games was lost by a sum of things. That decision was not the one that lost it.

We are not a tough team and worst of all we're not a smart one either.

Imagine if the Bills got the Ball back 20 yards closer to the goaline.

The point isn't that that decision lost the game.

The point is that if you make coaching decisions like that you're more than likely going to lose the game.

But, thats been Chans MO FOREVER. He was fired from KC bc he refused to run the ball.

He has a more diversified skill set than you are giving him credit for.

He was fired from GT in part because he refused to throw the ball - even though he had Calvin Johnson on his roster.

I think another poster had it right. Chan wants to show the world what a genius he is by not doing what anyone with half a brain would do.

He hasn't figured out that this means he winds up doing what only someone with no brain at all would do. Smart boy.

He has managed to lose the team. Jackson, even Fitz are calling out his gameplan and playcalls.

i'd like to see a yards per attempt stat from the wildcat. it's got to be abysmal. yet he continues to run it at crucial times. he's really not smart enough to outsmart anyone.

Agreed, it's just a wasted down, at most we pick up a couple of yards, and he calls for it at the most inopportune times, or in the red zone

with momentum no less.

Imagine if the Bills got the Ball back 20 yards closer to the goaline.

The point isn't that that decision lost the game.

The point is that if you make coaching decisions like that you're more than likely going to lose the game.

I don't necesarily agree, but it is understandable for us fans to see this as a loser mentality. At that point in the game I don't see it that way.

I don't necesarily agree, but it is understandable for us fans to see this as a loser mentality. At that point in the game I don't see it that way.

I would contend that 13-26 is evidence of coaching decisions that increase the likelihood of a loss.

Not to mention punting when inside your opponents 40.

Edited by Why So Serious?

The Reason We Lost Is Choke Gailey & Ryan Shitzpatrick simply, Neither should even be in the NFL & Dave Weakstedt How Does he keep getting Jobs Really. He can't coach, he has lost two NFL HC Jobs & one College HC Job the game has passed him by

Bingo. The team play calling is off target, the defensive co-ordinator should have been replaced by now, the quarterback situation is unacceptable. I hate seeing a coach fired during the season, but chan should be gone after the last game. Unless of course he racks up nine wins.