Missed Field Goal Showed

12th man was a big disappointment also. Maybe Buffalo can't support an NFL team anymore. I'm not sayin the people on the Wall are to blame but the community should be ashamed. Is the economy that bad?? Never in a million years would I have thought this could happen if the Jets Lost. DAMN! :)

12th man was a big disappointment also.  Maybe Buffalo can't support an NFL team anymore.  I'm not sayin the people on the Wall are to blame but the community should be ashamed.  Is the economy that bad??  Never in a million years would I have thought  this could happen if the Jets Lost.  DAMN!  :)

190990[/snapback]

As has been talked about in other threads, the amount of enemy fans at the Ralph is a disgrace to Bills fans. I could not believe the roar from the endzone as Lindell missed that kick. It felt like a road game! Until fans stop looking at Bills tickets as a money maker, this will be increasingly common. This is Buffalo's fault only and has little to do with "group sales" or whatever. It has to do with Buffalonians as a whole being cheap and always looking for a way to make an easy buck. There's a reason why Buffalo is second only to NYC in insurance fraud and the prevalance of personal injury attorneys. :)