How The Other Half Lives

Bush in the Caymen Islands today.

GEORGE TOWN, Cayman Islands (AP) — Organizers of an investment conference in the Cayman Islands say they have been forbidden from disclosing any details about a speech by former President George W. Bush in the offshore financial haven, an event spokesman said Thursday.

The keynote speech by the former president is "totally closed to all journalists," and conference organizers are forbidden from discussing any aspect of it even in general terms, spokesman Dan Kneipp said.

http://news.yahoo.com/media-blackout-bush-speaks-cayman-islands-204640389--finance.html

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you so jealous of the success of others? If you spent half the effot you use deriding others for their ingenuity, business acumen, hard work, and wise investment on being dynamic, business savvy, working hard, and investing well yourself, you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Why are you so jealous of the success of others? If you spent half the effot you use deriding others for their ingenuity, business acumen, hard work, and wise investment on being dynamic, business savvy, working hard, and investing well yourself, you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

Who??? President Bush? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The boy was born with a silver spoon up his butt and now after slashing tax rates and creating our modern deficits he is giving a speech on the even of an election to tell people how to cheat on their taxes.

Why isn't Bush out on the campaign trail? His brother is!

Who??? President Bush? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The boy was born with a silver spoon up his butt and now after slashing tax rates and creating our modern deficits he is giving a speech on the even of an election to tell people how to cheat on their taxes.

Why isn't Bush out on the campaign trail? His brother is!

Why are you so jealous of the success of others?  If you spent half the effot you use deriding others for their ingenuity, business acumen, hard work, and wise investment on being dynamic, business savvy, working hard, and investing well yourself, you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

Why are you so jealous of the success of others?  If you spent half the effot you use deriding others for their ingenuity, business acumen, hard work, and wise investment on being dynamic, business savvy, working hard, and investing well yourself, you might not be so miserable when contemplating the good fortune of others.

I don't think he is "jealous" of others success. Do you not see the irony of W Bush giving a tax keynote speech at an Investment Conference "tax haven" in the Cayman's 5 days before the election.

There is no irony. There is a man of means speaking to others of means about tax policy. The only possible opposition to such a speech is that the opposition is jealous and wants more of the money being discussed to be redistributed to themselves.

He does not see it

I don't think he is "jealous" of others success. Do you not see the irony of W Bush giving a tax keynote speech at an Investment Conference "tax haven" in the Cayman's 5 days before the election.

Explain it to us. And by explain it to us, i don't mean your typical fare of blustering idiocy. Tell us all about the irony...and its relevance to anything of value.

C'mon. You can do it.

There is no irony. There is a man of means speaking to others of means about tax policy. The only possible opposition to such a speech is that the opposition is jealous and wants more of the money being discussed to be redistributed to themselves.

Everyone isn't a fox news zombie. So save your pathetic rhetoric for other fox news zombies. I'm actually an investor myself, it's a big part of my life, but I'll pay my taxes when I cash them out. I won't try and cheat the country whose military I served in, whose police protected me, whose policies supported the middle class and I love

Everyone isn't a fox news zombie. So save your pathetic rhetoric for other fox news zombies. I'm actually an investor myself, it's a big part of my life, but I'll pay my taxes when I cash them out. I won't try and cheat the country whose military I served in, whose police protected me, whose policies supported the middle class and I love

Explain it to us. And by explain it to us, i don't mean your typical fare of blustering idiocy. Tell us all about the irony...and its relevance to anything of value.

C'mon. You can do it.

The last leader of the Republican Party isn't even giving speeches to support his candidate??? How about that?

The last leader of the Republican Party isn't even giving speeches to support his candidate??? How about that?

Why isn't Bush out supporting Romney???

Why isn't Bush out supporting Romney???

No! You are jealous of others success. You are jealous of middle class people that are successful, like me. You are jealous of me because I'm better than you

Grow up

No! You are jealous of others success. You are jealous of middle class people that are successful, like me. You are jealous of me because I'm better than you

Grow up

You, little you, are attacking my thread out of jealously, pathetic.

Where is President Bush???

I'm gonna give you a chance here. Re-read this and fix it.