I vented enough

Justice

they could've given up after the New England game but they fought back hard and gave us something to cheer for. Thanks Buffalo. The year was quite a roller coaster ride. Now let's shape this team into McGahee's team and let him run with it!

Those games in September count, too.

I dunno, I don't think "quitting" in the NFL is as popular as others I guess. Look at what the Browns did yesterday, and the way the Saints - who have a repuation for quitting - finished the season. Miami played hard the entire year. Some teams are just better than others.

To me, playing hard is the bare minimum a professional team can do, and not worthy of an ovation.

It sucks that we lost to scrubs, but, who knows it may help in the long run. 9-7 is a hell of a lot better than I thought we'd be when we looked terrible at 0-4. As much as everyone is ragging on him, MM and staff do deserve a lot of credit.

It sucks that we lost to scrubs, but, who knows it may help in the long run.  9-7 is a hell of a lot better than I thought we'd be when we looked terrible at 0-4.  As much as everyone is ragging on him, MM and staff do deserve a lot of credit.

190472[/snapback]

yes, they do. And considering it was their first year I say bravo to doing more than Greggo did in his entire stay in Buffalo.

Good job, it's definately a season to build on.

7 weeks ago I had no hope for the future. Now I have a heck of a lot more.

Yes, I give applause to the Bills. They found their franchise back in WM. They found that they have GREAT special teams, a very very very good (yet at times inconsistent) defense, and on offense... they have McGahee.

Great job as a rookie! Good job MM. You did better than I thought you would do after the first four weeks.

Get rid of Lindell, pass the quarterback reigns over to Losman, and I am super excited about next year!

Let's Boot Lindell out of Buffalo!

A few people I know really got on me for being such a curmudgeon while watching this team the last few years. Well, excuse me, but 3-13 and 6-10 aint much fun. At least the second half of this year, I enjoyed a team that had a clue and a chance. And it was fun and most important, worthwhile to watch them play. Ill take a season like this one over the horrid ones we endured the last few years any day.

I agree....the Bills improved by 3 games this year...not a bad feat in NFL game terms...and there are building blocks.

I think the theme for the 2004 Buffalo Bills should be "It was never as good at it seemed, but never as bad as it seemed"

Bills were never a 30th type team in the NFL, but they werent a 5th or 7th best team either. I would say right now the Bills are somewhere between the 10th and 15th best team in the league. There is more work to be done.