The last 3 minutes

billsfan_34

I dont know about anyone else but that last 3 minutes of the game my thoughts were here we go, were gonna blow it AGAIN. We all have seen alot of the fitz and wanny sucks threads. I get it, we all get it. Todays game with all the miscues, and there were many...all boiled down to ABSOLUTE piss poor coaching. So I will put my coaching cap on for a second. 3 minutes left and its third down. We have a QB that is famous for losing games when they are on the line. So what does Chan do, calls in a play that has an option for fitz to throw down and out. Folks, I believe we were on our 45, if fitz throws it a little higher that pass is a pick six. If our receiver catches it chances are he is going out of bounds and stops the clock....dumb dumb dumb. My call....pound the rock. We are averaging 6 plus a clip but no, Chans so smart. After we turn the ball over the Titans get the ball and their is a clear fumble by the sidelines. It was obvious no bills player stepped out and it was a Bills recover. Was their a challenge. NOPE!!!!! You have to challenge. Then the defense just stinks it up to high heaven and lets the Titans right into the endzone. We get the ball with 1 minute left and fitz is throwing dump off passes??????? We started at the 20.....calll me crazy but we need big chunks of yard to give Lindell a shot. 4 plays and that games done. This stuff is all simple football 101!!! The staff is a complete joke. Sorry everyone but Chan must go and Take Wanny with him. Bench noodle arm and start Jackson.

I agree with all you said. Been saying it since the summer. I actually thought Chan coached the best game of the season today. UNTIL that ridiculous playcall had Fitz throwing when they should have been running more clock and punting. It shows me what I thought was right in the summer. Chan is pass happy, can't call the right plays to win a game, the defense is absolutely horrible and why you have 2 RBs average over 5 yards a carry yet only touch the ball 9 and 12 times is beyond me. I don't wanna hear all that running out of wide sets crap either. First of all they weren't today. They were actually running quite a bit out of a 1 we set today (very impressive IMO) but even if that wasn't the case..... Who the F$&K cares how they run it? The point is they were killing it with the run and gave up on it when it mattered. Just like the Bengals game last year, 2nd Jets game last year, Miami game last year, Giants game last year.

At the end of the day, Chan just isn't a good wartime coach. He needs to go ASAP, and take his smart@$$ QB with him.

I agree with all you said. Been saying it since the summer. I actually thought Chan coached the best game of the season today. UNTIL that ridiculous playcall had Fitz throwing when they should have been running more clock and punting. It shows me what I thought was right in the summer. Chan is pass happy, can't call the right plays to win a game, the defense is absolutely horrible and why you have 2 RBs average over 5 yards a carry yet only touch the ball 9 and 12 times is beyond me. I don't wanna hear all that running out of wide sets crap either. First of all they weren't today. They were actually running quite a bit out of a 1 we set today (very impressive IMO) but even if that wasn't the case..... Who the F$&K cares how they run it? The point is they were killing it with the run and gave up on it when it mattered. Just like the Bengals game last year, 2nd Jets game last year, Miami game last year, Giants game last year.

At the end of the day, Chan just isn't a good wartime coach. He needs to go ASAP, and take his smart@$$ QB with him.

Spot on....its baffling to me