If Wanny had any pride he'd resign.

I don't get on here all that much, I mostly get on see what you guys are talkin about and leave but...I have to say I watched the whole game like we all did and I saw several plays where I called what the titans play was gonna be before the snap and sure as heck it was and a good chunk of yards. now I dont do this for a living and I sure as heck don't get paid like I work in the NFL but if I can call the darn play the opposing team is calling then I would think someone that gets paid to know these things aught to know. now these plays were where we had them 3rd and 10...3rd and 11 and such....we did like we always do and send our 4 soldiers and they either pass it for the first down or run it for the first....all I can say is......its not the soldiers......its the coaching....call a darn blitz for goodness sake...we are getting burned either way so I would rather be burned blitzing than this.

I know no one cares but I am almost to the point of giving up on the BILLS its like the whole organization is trying for 8 n 8 each year.

both fired by GT?

:rolleyes: yeah, they both were

"If Wanny had any pride he'd resign." .... I was thinking the same thing. Do the right thing Dave, and resign. If you say Chan is your friend, do him a favor and resign so he doesn't have to can you

:rolleyes: yeah, they both were

"If Wanny had any pride he'd resign." .... I was thinking the same thing. Do the right thing Dave, and resign. If you say Chan is your friend, do him a favor and resign so he doesn't have to can you

He's done Chan enough favors....he needs to do US a damn favor

Sure seems like the game has passed Wanny by. I say that because of his inability to adjust. Our talent is better than this. Yes, we need some LB help and our corners are very young but this is crazy. This defense should not rank as one of the worst Bills defenses of all time but right now it does.

Today our defense got a little better as the game went on but could not make the big stop in the end.

Not defending Wanny but the offense has two chances to seal the game ... they failed to get first downs, we had a 21 yard punt (that is another story) , and then the egregious INT.