Has there been a worse regular season loss

Hey, my day and year was already made. 

The Patriots are guaranteed to be playing in the second round of the playoffs after winning last year's Super Bowl

The Red Sox won the world series.

I got a new job that starts tomorrow

My 2 kids are healthy and happy

My wife is pregnant with our third child

The holidays were fantastic...

Should I go on?

Its good to be me right now.

190422[/snapback]

Good for you. Now leave.

Helmet, you need to scale it back, dude... I don't think your kicking us while we're down will keep you out of heaven or anything, but you never know... He's watching...

190431[/snapback]

You know what, let him satisfy himself...really...maybe Ive been harsh this morning and thats not usually me, Im wroking on 3 hrs sleep after driving home to NJ from that embarassment at the Ralph yesterday...but to me to troll on a teams site and wait for bad comments and reply to them with wise ass comments and the Bills coming off a bad loss..to me that is childish. Very childish.

I come here when my team is down and yours is up and I come here when mine is up and yours is down.

Karma my folks, karma. Maybe in the future I'll get mine who knows. If I do, I'll be here to take my lumps. Now sit still while you take yours.

All that silly talk about who you want to play in the AFC Championship game. silly silly bills fans....

I come here when my team is down and yours is up and I come here when mine is up and yours is down.

Karma my folks, karma.    Maybe in the future I'll get mine who knows.    If I do, I'll be here to take my lumps.  Now sit still while you take yours.

All that silly talk about who you want to play in the AFC Championship game.  silly silly bills fans....

190445[/snapback]

So you lump us ALL of of us Bills fans into that "silly" category?? Please!!!! :P;):lol::lol:

I use my head when thinking about football, I know the Bills arent in the Pats league...not like you who likes to rip Manning because he doesnt have a ring...and call his accomplishments "worthless" if he dosent win the SB....

Ill say this right now Bills fans...IF that day EVER comes and thats a BIG IF....that the Bills win the Super Bowl....PLEASE, PLEASE do NOT become like Patsies fans...where rings are EVERYTHING and even if players have a GREAT season (Manning) if they have no rings its worthless...because that kind of thinking will make you sound dumb...REAL REAL dumb.

So you lump us ALL of of us Bills fans into that "silly" category?? Please!!!!  :P  ;)  :lol:  :lol: 

I use my head when thinking about football, I know the Bills arent in the Pats league...not like you who likes to rip Manning because he doesnt have a ring...and call his accomplishments "worthless" if he dosent win the SB....

Ill say this right now Bills fans...IF that day EVER comes and thats a BIG IF....that the Bills win the Super Bowl....PLEASE, PLEASE do NOT become like Patsies fans...where rings are EVERYTHING and even if players have a GREAT season (Manning) if they have no rings its worthless...because that kind of thinking will make you sound dumb...REAL REAL dumb.

190452[/snapback]

I would be very upset if my team's goal wasnt solely about winning the Super Bowl. Football is a team game, individual accomplishments are meaningless.

I guess if you guys set your collective bar lower and root for "good seasons" statistically then good for you. You've had a successful season.

I would be very upset if my team's goal wasnt solely about winning the Super Bowl.      Football is a team game, individual accomplishments are meaningless.     

I guess if you guys set your collective bar lower and root for "good seasons" statistically then good for you.  You've had a successful season.

190463[/snapback]

I dont set the bar lower as a fan..of course winning the SB is the ultimate goal....but if the Bills happened to have a player who indivuidually excelled like noone else has (for example, OJ in 1973 was an exceptional accomplishment at the time and still is) that player should be applauded for their excepectional accomplishment.

So are you implying that Manning isnt really a "team" player and his efforts arent SOLELY about winning the Super Bowl???

Helmet, you need to scale it back, dude... I don't think your kicking us while we're down will keep you out of heaven or anything, but you never know... He's watching...

190431[/snapback]

I said it yesterday, and I'll keep saying it. Thurman's Helmet is a classless, gutless fan. NO BILLS FAN in a similar situation would go to a Pats board and give the other team crap, and if he did, HE'D be classless and gutless, too.

Typical fuggin' Patsy Troll. Just fuggin' typical. Classless and gutless. All the way to the core.